Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,373 members, 7,932,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:14 AM

7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden (39243 Views)

5 Mentalities Nigerian Youths Must Drop To Succeed - Experts.ng / 5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden by Barzinime(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2018
The type op is talking about
taylor88:
The above ain't my problem

Any friend that doesn't see anything bad and evil about this buhari government

He had better kiss our friendship goodbye

Ever since this dullard got into office my diick no dey stand again

[b]Poverty don carry Monday hammer scatter my back bone sprockets and chains
[/b]
Re: 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden by orumba(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2018
taylor88:
The above ain't my problem

Any friend that doesn't see anything bad and evil about this buhari government

He had better kiss our friendship goodbye

Ever since this dullard got into office my diick no dey stand again

Poverty don carry Monday hammer scatter my back bone sprockets and chains
���� this one heavy
Re: 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden by SimonStiles: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
hey guys, check out this article on categories of friends with biblical explanation https://www.teachalearner.com/categories-of-friends/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? / Stampede On Ketu Overhead Bridge (Photos) / Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.