Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,634 members, 7,914,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (32106 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh pls hush it.
This is how you guys go about trying to am women's head together, while you sit back, watch and sing kumbaya. Then tell us how women hate themselves.
I didn't do anything now. I am only enjoying the events on nairaland tonight. grin

I think you will agree with me that
this night is the most entertaining night of this new year so far on Romanceland. wink
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Safiaaa:
Oh shut up please. It's not that serious..clearly it's all bants and its not something that's done on a regular. Ahn ahn..please carry yourself commot jare.
My dear, I made a comment, and if you were half as intelligent as you think you've gotten the underlying message and spared yourself of being worked up. Keep bantering foolishly!.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
I didn't do anything now. I am only enjoying the events on nairaland tonight. grin

I think you will agree with me that
this night is the most entertaining night of this new year so far on Romanceland. wink

Enjoying indeed.
All these snakes in this section undecided
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
greiboy:
world war two is about to happen

shocked shocked

our sources can confirm the impending battle is between different factions of nairaland feminist

cheesy
richythePH

dude i'm 'bout to turn in for the night sad

would come read tomorrow sha grin

g'night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Cladez(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
To the football fans here all i have to say is that ARSENAL STAYED IN THE FOREST 4-2 LONG
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by nezzar: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Greiyboy we would continue tomorrow, I get surgery tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
nezzar:

smalling is better than all ur defenders, U guys need him and Evans, they are both from my academy, Btw Walcott isn't in England squad
come again, smalling is your best defender granted, but don't ever make the mistake of comparing with our defenders. Most of our defenders are internationals with strong teams. Not like a English team disgraced by Iceland in the euros

Do you know the average saves Degea have to make in a match. Shouldn't that give a clue that your defence is very horrible.

Walcott is not in arsenal first team, why should he make the English team
grin grin
Smalling is your number one defender but he still couldn't make a below par English team
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by FTrebirth(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
So much comments on one person. Most y'all make it so overt?. If this Emeka of a guy decides to send y'all pms, I'm quite sure he'll get laid by half the female monikers drooling on him. Is your environment deprived of good looking guys?. This is the exact same thing some guys on here do when they sight a girl they think is the most beautiful on NL, and we call them names for doing so. SMH.

this is 2018. y'all better start living up to the purpose of the section and quit the absurd males vs females squabbles. wouldn't you rather emeka fûcks half the females drooling over his picture than fight them? i don't think it's a bad idea at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Enjoying indeed.
All these snakes in this section undecided
okay, if you say I am a snake, I agree

but I am a thoroughly entertained snake tonite

At least, you have uncovered my real personality

Good nite grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
FTrebirth:

this is 2018. y'all better start living up to the purpose of the section and quit the absurd males vs females squabbles. wouldn't you rather emeka fûcks half the females drooling over his picture than fight them? i don't think it's a bad idea at all.
There's no gender squabble here. I won't mind being entertained after he bleeps them.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by FTrebirth(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
There's no gender squabble here. I won't mind being entertained after he bleeps them.

but that's exactly what you're implying by that assertion...that girls should mind their own and stop meddling in guys' affairs. some of you like forming female groups of whatever interest you share and antagonize the men like it's the only reason you have a nairaland account. it's absurd, really.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
FTrebirth:

but that's exactly what you're implying by that assertion...that girls should mind their own and stop meddling in guys' affairs. some of you like forming female groups of whatever interest you share and antagonize the men like it's the only reason you have a nairaland account. it's absurd, really.
It's clear you failed to understand what my assertion was. I never said girls should mind their business and stop meddling in guy's affairs but rather, in the stead of overtly praising a guy over his looks on NL, which they wouldn't do if better looking guys were in their vicinity, it should be done modestly.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by farano(f): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2018
Night crawlers..
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2018
NairaLanders and their wahala sha.. .

It's funny and eye opening reading through the acts perpetrated here sha. .. . smiley
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by dingbang(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2018
farano:
Night crawlers..
I swear.. I want to have a date with you this 2018.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by jaksmillioniar: 2:01am On Jan 09, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
So cute

wy did u said dat
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by jaksmillioniar: 2:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

jaks I missed you cheesy
wu are u pls i never knew u

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by jaksmillioniar: 2:05am On Jan 09, 2018
FTrebirth:

i wish you the same, baba jaks! abeg, take am easy with us this year o. i know say you dey search for tori wey you go take do small amebo. cheesy
hahaha am busy dis yr am working hard i must marry.no time for rubbish. i hate dis romanc rums no matured peson. i will be in diary litera sex and politics.u make me sad in my blog u still quarell wit dat guy. let make peace pls
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by jaksmillioniar: 2:09am On Jan 09, 2018
richythePH:

baba jakan cool

did you attend the parri
guy how u dey i neva attend cos most are not matured vizkiz and all. i sware if am der i fit fight him dats to show how much i hate him. i forgive all dis year but not vizkiz makydebbie and laveda, cos she stole my blogs and refuse to apologies
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by jaksmillioniar: 2:11am On Jan 09, 2018
rosieluv:

Lol you wan start another blog this year
did u knw u are avery beautiful girl. u neva worth a rubbish guy like dat if i say my mind i will be ban
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Abortions: 2:33am On Jan 09, 2018
pocohantas:
'Broke party', what does that mean? They look good to me.

That guy in plain and pattern fabric, what's his username?
LovePeddler LOADING!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Abortions: 2:36am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:

So everyone who puts on face cap is bald?

I thought Foolconey stopped being a fool in 2017...
GUY Y ARE U WICKED LIKE THIS NAW... U KNOW IT'S NOT FAIR o,...
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 4:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Condom4Dick: 5:14am On Jan 09, 2018
pocohantas:
'Broke party', what does that mean? They look good to me.

That guy in plain and pattern fabric, what's his username?
thats me
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Condom4Dick: 5:23am On Jan 09, 2018
makydebbie:
He said he's not the one. cry

Ah! Who is my snack? embarassed
Madam that is me
Mr Condom4 Dick. That's me
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Condom4Dick: 5:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Oh my! sad sad

Whoever the young man is should signify na. This is 2018, operation catch them cute and frosh... kiss kiss

Why? Too ugly for the camz? undecided
thats me madam. I'm Mr. Condom4dick
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Condom4Dick: 5:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Safiaaa:
Pleasee need to know the guy with the glasses, who is he? So they're fine guys like this on NL. Wawu time to upload my picture.
That's me!!
I have reported for duty
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Condom4Dick: 5:38am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
It's clear you failed to understand what my assertion was. I never said girls should mind their business and stop meddling in guy's affairs but rather, in the stead of overtly praising a guy over his looks on NL, which they wouldn't do if better looking guys were in their vicinity, it should be done modestly.
go Fxk yourself bitchh.. So u are angry they are praising me, bad belle woman. Abeg get out. You will die if u don't stop meddling in my affairs
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Fidelmalek:
don't think you'll pass to be a genius...
Use your analytical mind..
What exactly is he high on.
I reiterate again, before you quote me, make sure your IQ is above 180
grin buh na wa for you...
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:43am On Jan 09, 2018
SpareNo1:
Go to the next shop cheesy cheesy cheesy
gringrin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2018
makydebbie:

I'm using Vodafone and tigo durh.
I've my health insurance card, passport and birth certificate all Ghanaian and I use fedility Gh.
I can only act like a Nigerian in a Nigerian forum. Do you think I'll act that way among Ghanaians?
Why "act" though? #Justsaying
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by FTrebirth(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
hahaha am busy dis yr am working hard i must marry.no time for rubbish. i hate dis romanc rums no matured peson. i will be in diary litera sex and politics.u make me sad in my blog u still quarell wit dat guy. let make peace pls

baba, these guys can be extremely annoying and at times it's hard to ignore them. but i'm not going to have their time like last year.

thanks, my oga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos / Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.