Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday (4679 Views)

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
PRAISE GOD HE LIVES IN U....
You won't be offended with my words of TAKE HIM TO THE LORDS CHOSEN.. you will simply say your prayers for him..

NOW U YOURSELF YOU NEED THE LORDS CHOSEN

On the contrary, it is the Lord's Chosen that needs me.
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
EmergencyCase:
It might seem startling that I'm making this statement. I can't help but be realistic. hmm... my mum is really trying all she can. she has bought a lot of drugs. I've also augmented her efforts yet things are getting worse

Please end your life and save us this long epistle, still 2018 yet you have no sense yet.Die off, I will be very happy drinking to it.
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Snow02: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
we need details
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
What are you suffering from
guy what will this stupid guy by suffering from,can't you see his name is
Emergencycase
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by eruchboy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
EmergencyCase:
if you ever thought of committing suicide due to how life has been to you, have a rethink as sickness/death is no joke. I've been nursing this ailment for three and half years. now it's full blown. for those asking what's wrong, never mind. there's no way out. I've tried!!!!
U need Jesus

Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Rukkydelta(f): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Frustratedrat is back.

Welcome back!
Yes
He is back
I just hope he is just trolling and not passing through what he normally says
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by MrHistorian: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
CplusJason:
Mehn, I feel for you tho. But if any part of your body will not allow you to enter the kingdom of God, CUT IT OFF.
You are mad. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by CplusJason: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

You are mad. grin grin
Lol, that's the best advice I can give him boss.
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
I thought this guy is really sick nawa tongue
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by mediocre(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Just kill yourself already
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
VISIT THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT IJESHA LAGOS
He said he's ill not mad, don't make him join the league of mad slaves.

2 Likes

Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Maxi112: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
I DIDNT MINCE WORDS BRO, VISIT THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT...
whats this one saying? You think say na to tie apron like market women for oshodi market na there miracle they?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Maxi112: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dude, if you wanna die, go ahead. Afterall who you epp? Is not our die na!
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by yanshDoctor: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
this guy is a troll. complainant boy.

1 Like

Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Crossbow(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Is not funny jor..

U can't even pin point ur problem...

Mastubation
Depression
Loneliness
High BP
Mental disorientation
Insomnia

What exactly is wrong with u..??
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
I won't go down without a fight. taking more drugs into the system.

Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by fatymore(f): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
What exactly is wrong with you..if you can't say it please don't disturb our cyberspace.. It irritating
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by bedspread: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Netanyahu1:
He said he's ill not mad, don't make him join the league of mad slaves.
U WILL JOIN THEM B4 FEB 5th 2018 IN THE NAME OF JESUS.....Amen ... mark my words
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by bedspread: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

On the contrary, it is the Lord's Chosen that needs me.
EXACTLY......WE ARE COMING FOR YOU..... YOU ARE A CHOSEN
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
U WILL JOIN THEM B4 FEB 5th 2018 IN THE NAME OF JESUS.....Amen ... mark my words
Haa! Please do the world a favor and buy the apron already so we can differentiate you from sane people that's all. Many are roaming already, if you join them is just good riddance.
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by bedspread: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Haa! Please do the world a favor and buy the apron already so we can differentiate you from you sane people that's all.
I HAVE MY APRONS.... I AM A CHOSEN.... VERY PROUD AND PRIVILEGED TO BE A CHOSEN....

The Faster you Join the Better for you...
As for joking u will join... Its a GURANTEE...
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by amba2017: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
EmergencyCase:
hmmm... writhing in pain. felt a sharp pain at the right side of my chest as I coughed. whatever is wrong with me no doubt is an emergency case. my birthday comes later this month. hopefully, I take a bow with loved ones around sending wishes
try Augumentine(not sure of spelling
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
I HAVE MY APRONS.... I AM A CHOSEN.... VERY PROUD AND PRIVILEGED TO BE A CHOSEN....

The Faster you Join the Better for you...
As for joking u will join... Its a GURANTEE...
He is a chosen! Who are you?

1 Like

Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 09, 2018
amba2017:
try Augumentine(not sure of spelling
I've tried that
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by bedspread: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2018
Netanyahu1:
He is a chosen! Who are you?
I AM A CHOSEN
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Jman06(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2018
EmergencyCase:
I've tried that
What really is your problem? I mean what were you diagnosed of?
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2018
bedspread:
I AM A CHOSEN
Go and join him please.
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by olac21(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2018
EmergencyCase:
I wonder where it all went wrong. I lose hold of myself while walking on the street. I'm disoriented, disillusioned and pessimistic by how things are turning out. surprisingly, I find solace in my writings. I can't help but keep wondering what fate has in store
Are you frustrated rat's younger bro??
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Artistree: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Frustratedrat it is!
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by bedspread: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Go and join him please.
YOU ARE A CHOSEN
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
bedspread:
YOU ARE A CHOSEN
If only all those that go to that mans church can go to heaven I will gladly go to hell.
Re: So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday by bedspread: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Netanyahu1:
If only all those that go to that mans church can go to heaven I will gladly go to hell.
I bind that Spirit chatting through u.... FATHER PLS HAVE MERCY ON THIS YOUNG MAN....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me / Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast / Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.