Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

University Ratings Over The Years Are Fake, Says NUC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Ratings Over The Years Are Fake, Says NUC (14460 Views)

“Only 25 Varsities Have All Full Courses Accreditation,” Says NUC [See List] / Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: University Ratings Over The Years Are Fake, Says NUC by ipodstinks: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

The research, discoveries are seen in some private universities in Nigeria. Half baked students are produced in public universities because most of the students just cram and pass exams.Many can't put what they learn to practice. Lecturers will rush to teach students towards the end of the semester yet they expect the students to pass well.
They cram, yet none of you can match them. Just of recent, the same public school students in nigeria from unilorin won the west african debate. Were your CU n AFE Babalola not there? Oga, go sit one side. Who takes private school students serious.
Re: University Ratings Over The Years Are Fake, Says NUC by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
They cram, yet none of you can match them. Just of recent, the same public school students in nigeria from unilorin won the west african debate. Were your CU n AFE Babalola not there? Oga, go sit one side. Who takes private school students serious.
People are talking of international countries you are talking of African schools. How many Africans do see study in our public universities compare to the private ?The students are winning competition yet they haven't produced a thing or research on something that would be beneficial to all. The ones that manage to put such effort are blasted. You make me laugh were you call CU, Afr babalola my own ,. I didn't graduate from them at all neither did I attend a private university. Only mouth na dey make
Re: University Ratings Over The Years Are Fake, Says NUC by ipodstinks: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

People are talking of international countries you are talking of African schools. How many Africans do see study in our public universities compare to the private ?The students are winning competition yet they haven't produced a thing or research on something that would be beneficial to all. The ones that manage to put such effort are blasted. You make me laugh were you call CU, Afr babalola my own ,. I didn't graduate from them at all neither did I attend a private university. Only mouth na dey make
They are talkung of international, private wey never make am for africal, na them won make am for international. Be like say you dey sleep. You said them never produce anything that woyld be benefial to all. So what has private universities produce that is beneficial to themselves, not to talk of society? Name them. Innoson, proforce that are manufacturing vehicles that are useful are product of half baked public universities as you claim. Now mention any product of full baked public universities that didn't cram has produced.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Resolutions Not Binding On JAMB – Sagay / “i Don’t Support Lovers Relationship On Campus" Delsu best graduating student / UNILAG Students To Sue School Authority For Changing Their Courses

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.