Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,514 members, 7,968,396 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:44 AM

United States Internationally Accepted Credit Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / United States Internationally Accepted Credit Cards (569 Views)

United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization. / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United States Internationally Accepted Credit Cards by dgovernor1: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hello friends,i just want to let you know that you can now get internationally accepted credit cards from united states here in nigeria.
Its not a freak,i mean am damn telling you the truth of it all.
One problem we have with the cards we get from some banks here in nigeria is that you will get stressed and at the end of the day you are not allowed to purchase from a country like united states.
You could imagine being asked to get
open a current account and wait for 3 month before you open a domiciliary account and all that.
BENEFITS OF THE INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED CREDIT CADS I OFFER

It is very easy to load DOLLAR into it,

It is from united states of america so you have the entire license in the world to purchase whatever product you need online

It does not require much stress before you get,it just involves you giving me a call,i refer you to my official website and your have your credit cards at your doorstep.

HERE IS MY PHONE NO
I MEAN 08030589383

(R)
regards
YOUR FRIEND
DGOVERNOR
Re: United States Internationally Accepted Credit Cards by naijainfog(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2010
Watz d cost. How reliable is it? And wat other details to acquire one? Send me details at bianwealth@yahoo.com
Re: United States Internationally Accepted Credit Cards by olusogo2(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2010
please give me details. reply to faloyesogo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Register A Tour Operation Business In Nigeria? / How Much Do U Exchange Yen / Nigeria's Minister Of Finance, Mr. Olusegun Aganga, Emerges World Bank Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.