Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter (754 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter by Marcelinho(m): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
A Twitter user, @Beeorlicious said she is very happy that soon she is getting married to her best friend whom she met on Twitter through the DM.

"Yes. Yes in every language I know! You're my greatest blessing @theoddsolace and I can't wait to be your wife! I'm engaged, y'all!!!! ����#WeMetOnTwitter #StartedInTheDM #MarryingMyBestFriend #Biolace2018 #BrideToBe", she said

http://samuelmarcel..com.ng/2018/01/girl-shares-her-engagement-photo-with.html

Re: Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
The First Post This Year:

Listen, if you campaigned for this government and for the wickedness in this administration in 2015 and you are part of those who brought this wickedness upon Nigerian.

The cry of Innocent Nigerians are also towards you.

The little you can do is to campaign that same way to take out this evil administration out of power by 2019.

This wickedness MUST STOP.

I have heard of heartless and evil and wicked leaders, but I haven't heard or seen any like Muhammadu Buhari.

People are being butchered in large numbers everyday and he is not bothered.

Lord, pass down your judgement speedily on them all that has connived to bring suffering upon this nation.
Re: Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter by Shayneward1: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
megrimor:
The First Post This Year:

Listen, if you campaigned for this government and for the wickedness in this administration in 2015 and you are part of those who brought this wickedness upon Nigerian.

The cry of Innocent Nigerians are also towards you.

The little you can do is to campaign that same way to take out this evil administration out of power by 2019.

This wickedness MUST STOP.

I have heard of heartless and evil and wicked leaders, but I haven't heard or seen any like Muhammadu Buhari.

People are being butchered in large numbers everyday and he is not bothered.

Lord, pass down your judgement speedily on them all that has connived to bring suffering upon this nation.

U never see anything, I will still vote him in 2019

Re: Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nonsense...
Vulnerable exploits!!!
Re: Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter by chynie: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ohk, is like I will start looking for wife/husband on twitter
Re: Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter by dumininu01(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
congrats cheesy
Re: Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter by Marcelinho(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
grayht:
Nonsense...
Vulnerable exploits!!!
Re: Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter by Marcelinho(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
grayht:
Nonsense...
Vulnerable exploits!!!
u mean ham
Re: Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter by Marcelinho(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Goodluck sire
chynie:
Ohk, is like I will start looking for wife/husband on twitter

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll Drama / Verbal Abuse + Physical Abuse = Cancelled My Wedding? Please Advise Me! / Nairalanders React To Nnamuka Charles Arinze The Online Girls F**ker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.