Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

Should Estate Agents Post Pictures Of Property They Are Selling/renting/leasing? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should Estate Agents Post Pictures Of Property They Are Selling/renting/leasing? (565 Views)

Post Pictures Of Your Dream Home And Builders Give You Cost Estimate / A Renewed Call For Property Sellers To Post Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Estate Agents Post Pictures Of Property They Are Selling/renting/leasing? by Lindseyrd: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2010
I found it insulting when estate agents would advertised a property of =N=500m without a picture!I know people would say that is the Nigerian way of doing business,but if we wanted to be respected globally we have to start behaving in globally acceptable ways.I cannot imagine estate agents advertising a property of £2m on Rightmove without pictures.Having pictures will save buyer sand sellers time and resources.What do you think?
Re: Should Estate Agents Post Pictures Of Property They Are Selling/renting/leasing? by DisGuy: 1:09am On Apr 10, 2010
yup it has been discussed time and time again but 'nigerian factor' keeps popping up

you hear of beautifully finished kitchen- really?

big spacious toilet- really?

Apparently some agents (6th level on the chain) haven't even seen the houses they are selling themselves!!

posting picture will save buyers time and your time because they will have an idea of what you are selling before showing up

Estate agent should take a cue from the Auto section of this site

(1) (Reply)

A Suitable 5br Duplex And ( Brand New ) 3br Duplex To Let @ Medina Estate 1.5m / Land's For Sale @ Good Price / Properties For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.