Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (34485 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Drnice:
Well, Thanks Dear! Mind You, It's Few Pushed To FP. I Don't Use Jazz(though It Was A Joke From You), I'm From A Christian-Home. More Topics Are Yet To Come From Me Both On Here & Other NL Forums. Thanks To The Mods, I Appreciate. And To Everyone Here, I Appreciate!
More Strength to you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
aygafsam11:

OP I doubt if u really no d meaning of DOUBLE-DATE
kindly rephrase ur topic n check Dictionary for d meaning.
Thanks
Well, The Context To This May Be Broader That We Thought. Never Mind! But, You Understood The Area I'm Pointing At? Again, Thanks For Your Response.
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
girl4rmspace:
sad
Yes Any problem?
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by johnaruson(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
some important parts of girls smell badly, that's why i double date, upon discovering that your last bus stop smells terribly.
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
johnaruson:
some important parts of girls smell badly, that's why i double date, upon discovering that your last bus stop smells terribly.
Well, No One Is Perfect. You Remind Me Of A Young Lady Over Here, When You Complain About Girls Or Your Girlfriend, She Will Tell You This "take Clay And Re-mould Her," Which Implies That If You Think She(girl/girlfriend) Isn't Perfect, Then Make Her Perfect Yourself. And See Her Become Whom You Wanted.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chai this loneliness no be here o,

Let this year not pass me by without tieing the knot
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by sirfee(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Drnice:
If This Is True, Which I Doubt. Then, It's A Handful Of Them That Are. Either Is The Lord's Grace Upon You Or Such Person Hadn't The Opportunity To Do So.

There's no need for the bolded,it is real though they aren't much.For example,my dad is from a polygamous home but he married one wife which is my mum.I have friends who are from polygamous home,some of them are faithful to their wives/partners.

Everything boils down to civilization,we are living in the 21st century,immorality is the other of the day.Most of us lack the spirit of commitment and ain't contempt...
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by abike12(f): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Drnice:
3. FEMINISM.
When you claim to have equal right, power, opportunities as to your guys. Ladies, when you try to practice Feminism in your Relationship, it could push your guy/guys away to other ladies to reach his goals. Even the Bible mentioned of "Wives be Subject to your Husbands," it didn't say ".. be Equal to your Husbands." So Ladies, if you want to keep your guy/guys to yourselves alone, then keep Feminism out of your Relationships.

I opened this thread because I just knew the likely simple minded OP will blame the cheating ways of men on women. I wasn't wrong. No be nairaland we dey. Awon empty skulls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by aygafsam11(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Drnice:
Well, The Context To This May Be Broader That We Thought. Never Mind! But, You Understood The Area I'm Pointing At? Again, Thanks For Your Response.

Yea I get it.
Thanks for u reply
This is how people r suppose to b relating not insulting each other over a comment, d way I see things or understand things might b different frm urs, instead jst say wat u think n everyone is good.
Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Chai this loneliness no be here o,

Let this year not pass me by without tieing the knot
Not I Will Marry This Year, I Will Marry Next Year, ... When It's Time(within The Age Bracket), You've To Make A Bold Step Towards It, Sir!
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
sirfee:

There's no need for the bolded,it is real though they aren't much.For example,my dad is from a polygamous home but he married one wife which is my mum.I have friends who are from polygamous home,some of them are faithful to their wives/partners.

Everything boils down to civilization,we are living in the 21st century,immorality is the other of the day.Most of us lack the spirit of commitment and ain't contempt...

Yeah! That's Why I Stated A Handful Of Them. Thanks Sir, For Your Quick Contributions!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by romme2u: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sirheny007:

Wetin you find come romance section

BMC break time

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Idecievedyou(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
this guy is under estimating our ability......for your information..we are now triple dating undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
abike12:

I opened this thread because I just knew the likely simple minded OP will blame the cheating ways of men on women. I wasn't wrong. No be nairaland we dey. Awon empty skulls
First, You Got It Wrong By Throwing An Insult, Madam. Well, You Ought To Know That Ladies Complain About Guys As The Problem To Their Broken Relationships. To That Effect, I Opened A Thread To Tell You(ladies) Why It Went So(sour) & Ways To Prevent It From Occuring In Your Future/Present Situation(relationship), Which Also Is Caused By Your Negligence; Thereby Giving Way For Fellow Ladies Into Your Relationship.
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Idecievedyou:
this guy is under estimating our ability......for your information..we are now triple dating undecided
Yeah, I Get It. You're Funny. Whether Dating 2, 3, Or More Ladies. Is Into The Context "double-dating," Sir.
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by igirabata123(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
I only see one reasonable point.... Hereditary. Sincerely, African men are polygamous in nature. No matter how born again they prove to be, the gene is either dominant or recessive. The dominant one display it and marry more than one wife and d recessive one pretend and cheat on his wife or cope with it.
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Origin(f): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Men of all races double date..

Y

Because man is insatiable.

No surprise there.

Since they do it with women. Women are most probably double dating too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
igirabata123:
I only see one reasonable point.... Hereditary. Sincerely, African men are polygamous in nature. No matter how born again they prove to be, the gene is either dominant or recessive. The dominant one display it and marry more than one wife and d recessive one pretend and cheat on his wife or cope with it.
Lol! Not Always True, Sir. Lets Say It's In Ratio 80:20
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Origin:
Men of all races double date..

Y

Because man is insatiable.

No surprise there.

Since they do it with women. Women are most probably double dating too.
If Your Assumption Is True, Madam. Then That Of Guys' Is Inversely Proprotional To That Of Ladies' (ie. If You Do Understand My Statement).
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by NewJaja(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
a guy that will cheat will cheat..forget the causes..

you sound like you are faithful to ur boyfriend
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
You Can As Well Read On This Other Topic >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4274433/ladies-heres-ten-reasons-date
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by frankline461: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Double Date
(Noun)
A social engagement, like dinner,
movies, etc., that two couples partake in.
A date that two couples go to.
(Verb: Double-date)
To partake in a double date.
(Noun)
" Hey, you want to take your boyfriend to a double date with me and my girlfriend?"
(Verb)
" Yeah, we double-dated with Nick and Maya, it was great ."
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
frankline461:
Double Date
(Noun)
A social engagement, like dinner,
movies, etc., that two couples partake in.
A date that two couples go to.
(Verb: Double-date)
To partake in a double date.
(Noun)
" Hey, you want to take your boyfriend to a double date with me and my girlfriend?"
(Verb)
" Yeah, we double-dated with Nick and Maya, it was great ."
Someone Pointed This Out & We Took Note Of It. Bringing It Home, Is The Other Way Round( Just As I've Stated Earlier, It Could Be Broader Than We Thought). Guess, You've To Save Your Energy, Sir. Hope I Didn't Sound Rude? If I Did, Then My Apologies.
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Drnice:
Not I Will Marry This Year, I Will Marry Next Year, ... When It's Time(within The Age Bracket), You've To Make A Bold Step Towards It, Sir!
Okay Doc
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by unbitchable(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
girl4rmspace:
sad
I can be your spacecraft with celestial significance, orbiting around the jupiter's atmosphere, no splashdown, safely around my arms you be .
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Many black guys double date but no are black guys double date. Your assertion is totally wrong from the title of the work to the content
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Okay Doc
Thanks For The Honor, But I'm No Doc. Don't Mind My Moniker, Just Gave It That Name.
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Mike008(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
overall, it's Lawful.

When a woman is hitting over you or openly tells you she likes you or gives you every sign and suffers certain symptoms for want of you, it's the one time a mans emotions get sparked.
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Many black guys double date but no are black guys double date. Your assertion is totally wrong from the title of the work to the content
Criticism Is Part Of It, You Are Welcome With Yours. Cos It Assesses One's Performance. But, Next Time Try To Be A Bit Polite.
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Drnice: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mike008:
overall, it's Lawful.

When a woman is hitting over you or openly tells you she likes you or gives you every sign and suffers certain symptoms for want of you, it's the one time a mans emotions get sparked.

In Addition, It Is More Lawful When A Lady Showers Care(pet) On The Guy. Most Ladies Don't Know We Guys Love When We Are Cared For, Just As To The Ladies.
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Amberon11: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
I'm telling you. All ten points and he blamed women for each one of them. Nairaland guys are the daftest men in the planet.
abike12:

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Drnice:
Criticism Is Part Of It, You Are Welcome With Yours. Cos It Assesses One's Performance. But, Next Time Try To Be A Bit Polite.
I maybe a bit harsh but it is the truth. Am not disputing all you said but I discover in this forum that topics being raised are always generalistic. People don't behave alike hence when we discuss a thing,we should consider those that follow and don't follow a trend. For example can we say that all men are monsters? No because there are still many men that are good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average? / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.