Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,775 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (355909 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Prudento: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
DawnEden:

No, get a letter of recommendation from your lecturer or employer

Check the page again. U have to generate a referee form and take to them to fill sign stamp. I don't no why one should be writing two tough applications for one scholarship. If the ptdf I applied no do mek dem keep am.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
EdoBoy90:

We have China and France. Must it be Germany

My hands are up for Germany. I no want wahala ooo.

Yes you can do it ook. Go to ur profile, where u have log out, u will see overview there. U can EDIT and resend ooo.. Make any change.

Thanks
but according to the information of the scholarship, we were to choose one university each from France, Germany and China. I picked one each in all the universities in countries provided. Daad issue is complicated.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Johnnyessence:
but according to the information of the scholarship, we were to choose one university each from France, Germany and China. I picked one each in all the universities in countries provided. Daad issue is complicated.

LIST OF APPROVED COURSES FOR SPONSORSHIP
Candidates may select up to 3 different courses (1st ,2 nd and 3rd choice) in any country or university, but are not to contact the schools directly for admissions as they will be placed in relevant universities by the PTDF

Three different courses in any country or university. It might be in one country but d courses must be different

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Johnnyessence(m): 5:45am On Jan 28, 2018
EdoBoy90:

Candidates may select up to 3 different courses (1st ,2 nd and 3rd choice) in any country or university, but are not to contact the schools directly for admissions as they will be placed in relevant universities by the PTDF

Three different courses in any country or university. It might be in one country but d courses must be different
well this is what I did, I choose one university in France and china and Germany. but I will have to go back and correct some things on my own page. please I want to ask you, is it possible for you to pick 2 to 3 different courses in the 3 universities. I mean choosing 2-3 courses in France and china. did your own portal open up? in my own portal, I only saw one space or one port of a course for one country. what did you have to say.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
well this is what I did, I choose one university in France and china and Germany. but I will have to go back and correct some things on my own page. please I want to ask you, is it possible for you to pick 2 to 3 different courses in the 3 universities. I mean choosing 2-3 courses in France and china. did your own portal open up? in my own portal, I only saw one space or one port of a course for one country. what did you have to say.

It's one course per country (advisable) but you may pick same country same university thrice
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2018
My people the third choice of institution isn't loading, so what I did was I chose China twice before I was able to proceed, I hope it's okay, make una answer me abeg
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by profpea: 8:13am On Jan 28, 2018
Prudento:

Did u download the form online and take it to your referee
Thank you
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by profpea: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2018
Prudento:

Check the page again. U have to generate a referee form and take to them to fill sign stamp. I don't no why one should be writing two tough applications for one scholarship. If the ptdf I applied no do mek dem keep am.
Thanks!
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Alkali247: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2018
alfarouq:
hello house. please can one change his chosen coourses or institutions after submitting.
thanks
Yes! I changed that Germany madness called DAAD to 2 choices in France and the 3rd to be China.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by insperyadyou: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Alkali247:

Yes! I changed that Germany madness called DAAD to 2 choices in France and the 3rd to be China.
The Law of the scholarship is you MAY register up to 3 different courses/institutions/countries. What it means is 'you may register your first to third countries as 'All France' OR 'All Germany' OR 'All China'. It also means 'All Chemical Engineering' OR all Environmental Engineering. It may mean all university of china and so on.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by raphenium: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Good day everyone, I studied petroleum and natural gas engineering. Can I choose software engineering in my master's programme?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
raphenium:
Good day everyone, I studied petroleum and natural gas engineering. Can I choose software engineering in my master's programme?

Do they have correlation?? Electrical Engineers or those who studied computer engineering or computer science they are the ones who can apply in that area. And don't forget it is a scholarship no PGD that will make you to convert and that is why it is not open for HND holders

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Johnnyessence(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Senator35:

It's one course per country (advisable) but you may pick same country same university thrice
thanks for your reply here. I really appreciate it. thanks. well I will change it in the midnight when am browsing with fast internet service.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Fresh50: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello, pls help me after submitting the daad stuff I wz sent a link to retrieve my scholarship. I logged in but didn't find anything like that on their page
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Jenykech: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
DMainMan:
UPDATE ON 2018/2019 PTDF SCHOLARSHIP

1. The application is free of charge. When you register, your PIN will be sent to you. Hence, no more purchase of scratch card.

2. The website to put in your application is http://ptdf.flexisaf.com. It is now working

3. You can apply to any university in any country in the course attributed to it. You have three choices to make. That means that you can choose a university in France as first choice, Germany as second choice e.t.c or you can choose all your preferred university in same country.

4. If you do not see your course, you can apply to related course. For example, if your first degree is in Computer Science, you can apply for Petroleum Data Management or if your read Cell Biology, you can apply for MSc Environmental Sciences e.t.c

https://mobile.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
thank you dmainman, please i want to be clear so i could select all 3 choices from same country yea?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by insperyadyou: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fresh50:
Hello, pls help me after submitting the daad stuff I wz sent a link to retrieve my scholarship. I logged in but didn't find anything like that on their page
what is your offence?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Jenykech: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
EdoBoy90:

wait oh, from this it looks like it can be from just one university even but different courses abi. I read economics and most related courses for the scholarship are in IFP school in France so I'm thinking of applying for 2 courses from IFP school and one from China. Please what do y'all think?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Jenykech: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jenykech:
wait oh, from this it looks like it can be from just one university even but different courses abi. I read economics and most related courses for the scholarship are in IFP school in France so I'm thinking of applying for 2 courses from IFP school and one from China. Please what do y'all think?
@Dmainman i need your take on this pls and please what do they mean by 'evidence of membership of a professional body'?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Fresh50: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Somebody shld pls answer this. I link was sent to me after completing the daad stuff that I should retrieve my scholarship but on getting to the site there is nothing like that. Pls clarify this do will still need to do anything after the applicatipn
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by profpea: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
raphenium:
I laugh in China. Wetin join petroleum and software? Software engineers are those who do computer programs or test them for bugs. You are free to chose software engineering if you intend to make a software for the petroleum industry. Lol
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by profpea: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Expliot:
I was awarded this scholarship though lss 2014/2015.. i was supposed to be paid 4 times according to award letter but i was paid twice since then stories upon stories by ptdf. Does other awardees i mean oss also complained the same thing, at a point in time they were stranded over there. I also believ many sets are havin one issue or the other. Ptdf is been manipulated by government officials in that ministry. If any who is an awardee have any staff Number i can talk with based on my remainin payment should please help. Ptdf would have been the best but it is highly manipulated when it comes to payment.

I also had the same issues. Around 2015 when I graduated, I was only paid twice. But thank God I complained on the ptdf oss link on fb, where I met guys who advised me to go to Abuja. Six months later, 503k in my account.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by guiddoti: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Subcbouy where are thou ptdf wan you now lol
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
INTERVIEW DATE OF 2018 NIGERIA UK MSC AND PHD COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BOARD NOW ANNOUNCED

https://myhotcurrentjobs..co.ke/2018/01/federal-ministry-of-education.html?m=1

SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/6524135_img20180108wa0011_jpeg7cac4744415ea796984f9e47d1479c61

Deadline: Feb 22, 2018
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by alfarouq(m): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
abeg, can any shed more light on the course masters of engineering.
also, i will like an advice on which is better for an electrical engineering student between energy and processes and renewable energy and efficient management of electrical energy. thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by alfarouq(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Abeg. can anyone shed more light on the course master of engineering. thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DXXMI: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2018
kingofthemall:
Finally through with DAAD application!

Guy, could you pls put me through on hw to go about DAAD application now? Thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by kingofthemall: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2018
DXXMI:

Guy, could you pls put me through on hw to go about DAAD application now? Thanks

Check the previous post. Everything has been explained there.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Lyzbet: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Good morning. Please the registration page is not going. It keeps bringing an error message. What can one do. I didn't start earlier because I was trying to get all my documents ready
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Emaimo: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2018
kingofthemall:
Finally through with DAAD application!

Guy abeg wetin u upload for the time schedule file? Ano even understand am
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by viewingthistopic: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2018
Lyzbet:
Good morning. Please the registration page is not going. It keeps bringing an error message. What can one do. I didn't start earlier because I was trying to get all my documents ready

DAAD Registration Portal was scheduled for maintenance this morning. u can check it again by noon.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by obidaddy: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Hello everyone I am a Lawyer, I just noticed the Ptdf scholarship thing which I desperately need and so tried to register. On getting to the institution and country phase I could not locate any programme with regards to Law or Legal studies. Is there anyone in a similar situation here

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.