Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (356468 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by yinkeys(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
insperyadyou:
An outstanding Personal statement that is real is the main factor here, among other things. This is why you need DMain man for direction
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by phodio: 12:55am On Apr 05, 2018
grin grin grin
guiddoti:
What did you just write? Did you write your project yourself? Just wondering at your request
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by KenCarthage: 4:56am On Apr 05, 2018
PTDF may have selected it for you by default since you probably didn't make your choice on time. Other applicants got there before you, I assume the center is already filled up.
KehindeOluniyi:

I choose Ibadan but I'm seeing Lagos on my page when I log back in. Please what's the cause?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Jakezuma: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2018
Same here.
Nwachinaemelu1:

No need for this, it was clearly stated that it's an "Interview" not a test...just my own thought anyway.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by ayodejiadetoro(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2018
tolanibae:

the link is nit working

Edit the link as in the attachment then load on any web browser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by lily004: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2018
tolanibae:

the link is nit working

Follow this link to join the WhatsApp group:

https:///A44hB0Jq8PGIEi0JNvNkx3

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sangresan(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
You are dropping links that aren't working...
What is so difficult in copying the right link and posting here?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Moonie: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hi Guys why is no one talking about the so called interview next week. Today is Thursday and there are no specific invites. Anyone called Flexisat? Help us plan better.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by polyma(m): 8:55am On Apr 06, 2018
sangresan:
You are dropping links that aren't working...

What is so difficult in copying the right link and posting here?

The group link a
isn't working still? Can somebody add me?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by yakbauer: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Edakun oooh, I just tire, it also occurred to me yesterday but like you've observed no one has made mention of it, by now shortlisted applicants should've gotten specifics about their date, location & required materials to bring along to the interview.

Moonie:
Hi Guys why is no one talking about the so called interview next week. Today is Thursday and there are no specific invites. Anyone called Flexisat? Help us plan better.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sylvo: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
please is there a page where we can see the schools we applied for as first and second choice, because i misplaced my book where i wrote it down. any info would be appreciated. Best of Luck guys
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by insperyadyou: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
sylvo:
please is there a page where we can see the schools we applied for as first and second choice, because i misplaced my book where i wrote it down. any info would be appreciated. Best of Luck guys
it may be post-poned by one week, that's how they postponed the last one by one week after initial notice
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sagaciousmind: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Congratulations to those who were shortlisted for the first round of PTDF scholarship. I wish you the very best in the interview stage.

As for those who didn’t make the list, nil desperandum. Another opportunity is here to apply for the UK batch, but this time, instead of completing the application yourself when you are unsure about what you did wrong the first time, why not engage the services of ExpressRefiners and let our experts help you get it right this time.

With the help of our experts, you can rest assured that your application documents (including statement of purpose and research proposal) will stand out among your peers. To get in touch, email ask@expressrefiners.com or visit our website [url]expressrefiners.com[/url]
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by udores: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Moonie:

I called one of the Flexisaf staff this afternoon. He said all successful applicants will get specifics about the next stage this evening. So let's keep our fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by yakbauer: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
udores:

I called one of the Flexisaf staff this afternoon. He said all successful applicants will get specifics about the next stage this evening. So let's keep our fingers crossed
Thanks for this update
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2018
Am abt applying 4 the PTDF scholarship in UK and the deadline is 28th of April. Jus want to know how fast the shortlisting of qualified candidates can be after the deadline cos am still working on getting my transcript
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by insperyadyou: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2018
I doubt if this interview can take place this coming week. Some people will be coming to Abuja from Calabar or Lagos or Yola or from very distant states. What if their interview dates fall on Monday or so, how will they cope without any prior notice already, even before today.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sozaboy: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
The interview is not just in Abuja na. There is a location in different zones which is why we were asked to pick our preferred location. When I called flexisaf yesterday, I was told before the end of today, we will all be updated so lets just keep our fingers crossed and pray for the best.

insperyadyou:
I doubt if this interview can take place this coming week. Some people will be coming to Abuja from Calabar or Lagos or Yola or from very distant states. What if their interview dates fall on Monday or so, how will they cope without any prior notice already, even before today.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sangresan(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Someone said it would be updated yesterday.
You said today. I still see no reason why Flexisaf couldn't have done the updating earlier.....
I am of the opinion that it has been postponed..
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sam333: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
sangresan:

You said today.
I still see no reason why Flexisaf couldn't have done the updating earlier.....

sangresan:

Think so too

You said today.
I still see no reason why Flexisaf couldn't have done the updating earlier.....

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sam333: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Think it has been postponed by a week
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sangresan(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
If otherwise, by now, every candidate should have known his/her date of interview and start preparing accordingly...

I can't just travel to Ibadan tomorrow to later find that my interview date is Friday...
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by dazzlingd(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
flexisafsupport:
Hi,
The PTDF Scholarship has been extended by 2 weeks. So the closing date would now be on the 19th of February, 2018.

Sincerely,
FlexiSAF Support Team

is interview still holding next week
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sozaboy: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
I was told it will be updated between yesterday and today. Today is not yet over so we wait[quote author=sam333 post=66506390][/quote]
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by udores: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sozaboy:
The interview is not just in Abuja na. There is a location in different zones which is why we were asked to pick our preferred location. When I called flexisaf yesterday, I was told before the end of today, we will all be updated so lets just keep our fingers crossed and pray for the best.

Same thing as yesterday. I was told by their staff we will be informed before the end of yesterday. I complained that my MSc transcript will be ready by Monday and asked if it was required for the interview. But I was told that all required documents will hinted to us through the update. So it seems they are having logistic problems at the moment. A postponement of the interview is imminent.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Master07: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
udores:

Same thing as yesterday. I was told by their staff we will be informed before the end of yesterday. I complained that my MSc transcript will be ready by Monday and asked if it was required for the interview. But I was told that all required documents will hinted to us through the update. So it seems they are having logistic problems at the moment. A postponement of the interview is eminent.

Email for center information might start rolling down.

I try Login to the portal just now and A pop message display

YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED, CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR CENTER information.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by udores: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Master07:

Email for center information might start rolling down.

I try Login to the portal just now and A pop message display

YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED, CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR CENTER information.

Let us know if you have gotten additional info in your email. I tried logging in just now and it took me to "Research Area Category". Strange. Previously, it usually displays choice of interview center. Anyways, my overview still has PH as my interview center which is correct. I think things are being sorted out.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by WEIRDPC(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
You can check your mail now
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Kennydest: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Information has been given on our mails. Check your mail.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Master07: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
udores:

Let us know if you have gotten additional info in your email. I tried logging in just now and it took me to "Research Area Category". Strange. Previously, it usually displays choice of interview center. Anyways, my overview still has PH as my interview center which is correct. I think things are being sorted out.

Yeah

Am slated for 10th PDTF towers 3pm
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by edude: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
just got a mail. uniport. monday. 12noon. what i dont understand is......is it test like regular aptitude test or an interview?......any1.with legit info, not speculations, kindly reply

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by edude: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
cause the mail is showing test date and test venue...

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.