Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,679 members, 7,935,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:41 PM

''tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment''-pastor Matthew Ashimolo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment''-pastor Matthew Ashimolo (381 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment''-pastor Matthew Ashimolo by ceometromedia: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Months after his ''clash'' with OAP, Freeze, over the controversial topic (read here), UK-based Nigerian pastor, Matthew Ashimolowo, took to his twitter handle to share his thoughts on Tithing. See his tweets below

http://www.metronaija.ng/tithing-insurance-satanic-encroachment-pastor-matthew-ashimolowo/

cc; lalasticlala mydn44

Re: ''tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment''-pastor Matthew Ashimolo by zionadebisiblog: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wehdone sir
Re: ''tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment''-pastor Matthew Ashimolo by TheAnimatorsHub: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
#ProudTither
Re: ''tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment''-pastor Matthew Ashimolo by Yian1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
we ddnt expect anything less than this, from you sir
Re: ''tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment''-pastor Matthew Ashimolo by Hotshawarma(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
nonsense talk....so those that were bombed while worshipping inside church do not pay tithe??if they do not pay tithe GOD will not protect them from satan ba??rubbish and senseless lies and deceits everywhere....
Re: ''tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment''-pastor Matthew Ashimolo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Satanic Encroachment how come some tither are fvcking illegally,gambling,drinking and fornicating and OTOBOLATE?
Re: ''tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment''-pastor Matthew Ashimolo by LightSpirit: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
It is well
Re: ''tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment''-pastor Matthew Ashimolo by jayson87: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
This guy's teaching on the power of the tithe, i watched on channels tv. He is a completed fraud and scam. A classic example of a false and end-time preacher.

When he said this "God delayed Abraham's child bearing because he was preparing him for a generational blessing through his tithe to Melchizedek" My spirit man was so infuriated and lo i stumbled upon an article on thesun uk. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4828976/rich-pastors-matthew-ashimolowo-alex-omokudu-kingsway-international-christian-centre-victorious-pentecostal-assembly-london/
I wasn't surprised. This guys are feasting on the black church because we are naive, lazy and in search of miracles. Always wanting the short cut

For all the baby Christians who are prepared to quote me and fight, please remember the letter of Paul to the church of Thyatira. Let us condemn and expose false teachings and prophets.

(1) (Reply)

Discussion Time! Human Stupidity Is Indeed A Formidable Foe. / You Have The Right To Remain Silent / Different Kinds Of People In Church (2) [ephesians 4:11-14, John 10:10-18]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.