Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) (70929 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Why I go get balls when I no be transgender
I mean you no get the mind, knowing what transpired there.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by sinaj(f): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
I mean you no get the mind, knowing what transpired there.
smh
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by seguno2: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
lofty900:
Thank God this building has been demolished. This building was a symbol of kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism, mass murder and everything evil that has happened in omoku for years. The building was built with the tears and blood of innocent people. Some clueless people will come here to say the building should have been converted to something. That's nonsense talk. If only you know how many people are buried beneath the foundation of this building, you will know that nothing short of demolition is best in this situation. Kudos to wike, kudos to the whistle-blower, kudos to the army for this great victory. Peace has been restored!!

Sincerely, without the vigilant and brave whistle blower neighbours, the criminals will still be unleashing terror on all of us. embarassed
Big up to the vigilant and courageous whistle blowers.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by seguno2: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Brooke60:
Chai!
Those people he killed during CrossOver night did not sleep at all cheesy.

Oloriburuku undecided

Do you mean that the others whom he killed slept?
What is the basis of your statement?
Are those ones not also God’s children who deserve His protection
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by magzey: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Naija for you why not government to seize it or Auction it grin grin grin i wouldnt mind to buy it 500k undecided

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
angelo5uk:
Sincerely they should have turned the place to a cemetery.. Looks wide and open enough

Or a dump site...
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Naija sef tire me!

Why demolish it when it can be converted to something else or evn sold nd d money used for something else sad
honestly! there are a lot of children homeless on the streets, nigerians are always acting on Emotions.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
seguno2:

Sincerely, without the vigilant and brave whistle blower neighbours, the criminals will still be unleashing terror on all of us. embarassed
Big up to the vigilant and courageous whistle blowers.
are you from omoku?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by objobj: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:
Don't think this was the best approach, government would have sold off the apartment through auction, then use the money to compensate those he killed jan1. But all the same the deed as be done

This is not the best approach agreed but it is extremely better than the stupid idea u have in that your empty skull. Bullshit your suggestions.
Have you ever heard of court I junction?

Like wanney like you
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
magzey:
Naija for you why not government to seize it or Auction it grin grin grin i wouldnt mind to buy it 500k undecided
yea! me too i will buy it 700k, grin grin from you! honestly you are correct, they can donate the money to the motherless babies homes, nigerian government is a dumb government.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pierohandsome:
What of his account balance, did they demolish it too? I can assist in doing that for free
yea! they kept that one quiet. grin maybe they should withdraw all his millions and burns them. liars!
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
AdaIhiala:
will the others learn that there is nothing gratifying about crime? no ...i guess not.
That is when the state government and the chiefs stop encouraging them by not using them to rig elections like what they did in the last election
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by matrixme(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Who are they deceiving? Empty house. Where are the properties inside? On a more serious note, converting the building to a government facility would have been a better idea.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
lofty900:
Thank God this building has been demolished. This building was a symbol of kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism, mass murder and everything evil that has happened in omoku for years. The building was built with the tears and blood of innocent people. Some clueless people will come here to say the building should have been converted to something. That's nonsense talk. If only you know how many people are buried beneath the foundation of this building, you will know that nothing short of demolition is best in this situation. Kudos to wike, kudos to the whistle-blower, kudos to the army for this great victory. Peace has been restored!!
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by cooljude(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=kagari post=64039369]Don't think this was the best approach, government would have sold off the apartment through auction, then use the money to compensate those he killed jan1. But all the same the deed as be done[/quote

Would you buy it?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Wizedoc(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
His money should also be shared to less privileged, before bank managers thief the akant finish
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by sylvez(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:
Don't think this was the best approach, government would have sold off the apartment through auction, then use the money to compensate those he killed jan1. But all the same the deed as be done

"Compensate those he killed"

are u OK??
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by obailala(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Groovenaija360:
After the death of Rivers Notorious Kidnapper/Cultist Don Wanny, his Multi million Naira mansion has been destroyed.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/notorious-cultist-don-wannys-multi-million-naira-mansion-demolished-photos/
Nigerians are just obsessed with destruction destruction and destruction!

There are numerous things that edifice could have been used for after being possessed by the government; but all we know how to do in this part of the world is destroy wealth.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by kagari: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
objobj:

This is not the best approach agreed but it is extremely better than the stupid idea u have in that your empty skull. Bullshit your suggestions.
Have you ever heard of court I junction?

Like wanney like you

You are sick
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Evacroft: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Naija sef tire me!

Why demolish it when it can be converted to something else or evn sold nd d money used for something else sad

Can u really buy that building and let ur family live there knowing fully well about all manner of atrocities that had taken place there.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evacroft:

Can u really buy that building and let ur family live there knowing fully well about all manner of atrocities that had taken place there.
What happens to converting it to a hotel or home for the homeless, event centre?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
The house is a proceed of crime. Confiscate it and turn it to a Community Health Center. There are extant laws/judicial procedures to aid the process. Same way Badeh's Arms deal houses are to be converted to Government offices.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Mechejy: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Groovenaija360:
After the death of Rivers Notorious Kidnapper/Cultist Don Wanny, his Multi million Naira mansion has been destroyed.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/notorious-cultist-don-wannys-multi-million-naira-mansion-demolished-photos/
let the army carry out this feat on buhari's brothers, fulani herdsmen
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Unclerukus: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:
Nobody would dare buy that house because of fear of being attacked by his remaining boys and that house is probably unsafe to stay due to possibly excessive rituals and sacrifices done on that land, it will be haunted. So it's useless. It can be turned to a government building but that is unlikely as our government loves building new things so they can siphon public funds to their pockets.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by 4C2215131: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:

Who wants to reside in a cursed house, a house of blood!

Trust me, that site is haunted!
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by seguno2: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
lofty900:
are you from omoku?

Why should I be from Omoku?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by 4C2215131: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dezzx:
I still don't see the need of the demolishing his house, who will that pacify the relatives of those who lost their lives?

It makes for good closure.

Seeing that property standing will always be a reminder to the relatives of those affected of the gruesome way their kins died.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by gare(f): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2018
lofty900:

THEY SHOULD CONVERT IT TO CEMETERY
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Evacroft: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
sinaj:
What happens to converting it to a hotel or home for the homeless, event centre?

Do you also know that haunted houses actually exist here and even overseas? There are lots of abandon haunted houses in even the developed countries that nobody wants to live for free talk more of buying it. There is an estate in garki abj that no one stays ,i use to think it was a rumor untill i got involved in real estate,and agents wont even sell or rent it for 15per.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Xledward: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Wike and The PDP chairman of rivers State after using this boy (don Waney) to create havoc in omoku, they have ended up killing him too so as to hide the truth from the public, now they are destroying all the evidence left behind...the truth will never be kept hidden, Wike is EVIL, he should pay for the lives he has taken.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Xledward: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wike and The PDP chairman of rivers State after using this boy (don Waney) to create havoc in omoku, they have ended up killing him too so as to hide the truth from the public, now they are destroying all the evidence left behind...the truth will never be kept hidden, Wike is EVIL, he should pay for the lives he has taken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.