Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking (30779 Views)

Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) / See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Treas006(f): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
@wakawomanblog

Beautiful hausa lady is making waves online because of the hourglass figure she has even with the hijab on. The identity of the lady is currently unknown.

Those curves though…

Source http://www.wakawoman.com/curves-beautiful-muslim-hausa-lady-got-people-talking/

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Hisxellency: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Stale

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by rosy1992(f): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hidden beauty

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nah ..this one is probably a Muslim yoruba girl on hijab.hausa babes wey i don see boku.wich one go come carry hips like this?

16 Likes

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by divineneed: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Omo this girl is too endowed oo... Any body with her fone number?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Xinzu: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Haram!
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by divineneed: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
lefulefu:
Nah ..this one is probably a Muslim yoruba girl on hijab.hausa babes wey i don see boku.wich one go come carry hips like this?
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Laolu97(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
she is just damn sexy!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by stayingfocused: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Why is she still wearing that Hijab? with this beautiful succulent body? If i catch this one ehn grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Fxmanager(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Okay.
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by princechurchill(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Allah walahi
Insha Allah that waist na burukutu

12 Likes

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by mhisbliss(f): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
despite all the hijab she's wearing to prevent stuff like this, people are still ogling at her and imagining things because they find her sexually appealing, she should wear ten more larger hijabs

1 Like

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by stayingfocused: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hahahahah You are a fool asswear! grin grin grin grin
princechurchill:
Allah walahi
Insha Allah that waist na burukutu
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
lefulefu:

Na bcoz say u never go north! If u go there u go see curv lik Nicki-killer and biacan own!grin
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by overambitious: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is What Girls dont know, the more you cover your body the sexier a man thinks you because he will use his mind to imagine what he is not seeing... But girls of nowadays no wan hear word na to open everything dem de do... mtchew

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:
Allah walahi Insha Allah that waist na burukutu
Lmao

1 Like

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Na bcoz say u never go north! If u go there u go see curv lik Nicki-killer and biacan own!grin
is it not the hausa girls wey i dey see with my eyes for here all d timecheesy.many of them even dey school for here. Dem no dey carry back.yea most of dem dey slim yes but say ukwu and hips i never see on them. Na d auchi girls dey gather hips and back for here. I can understand why u love hausa girls...dem carry d spec wey u like cheesy.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by biacan(f): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Martin how my curvz take reach north undecided grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
overambitious:
This is What Girls dont know, the more you cover your body the sexier a man thinks you because he will use his mind to imagine what he is not seeing... But girls of nowadays no wan hear word na to open everything dem de do... mtchew
u make a very good point dere

1 Like

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by unknown87: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
And some Muslim brothers will still be aiming for the virgins in heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Martin how my curvz take reach north undecided grin grin grin grin

So I don blind now abi?grin
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
lefulefu:
is it not the hausa girls wey i dey see with my eyes for here all d timecheesy.many of them even dey school for here. Dem no dey carry back.yea most of dem dey slim yes but say ukwu and hips i never see on them. Na d auchi girls dey gather hips and back for here. I can understand why u love hausa girls...dem carry d spec wey u like cheesy.

Na wa for u oogringrin yeah em e fit be true sha! But guy wetin I see for zamfara & kano state hmmm na la bomb oogrin

Na so dem Nyansh be like silicom!grin

Nor worry when next I go north for something I go try snap mek u see!

Chai,if to say I dey snap pics I for still get dem for ma phone mek u see!
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by biacan(f): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

So I don blind now abi?grin
Abeg nor be everything I suppose talk as a wife material wink
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by biacan(f): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for u oogringrin yeah em e fit be true sha! But guy wetin I see for zamfara & kano state hmmm na la bomb oogrin

This is not happening travel from your base go north to go snap ukwu

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Abeg nor be everything I suppose talk as a wife material wink

Gbam! E get one thing wey u never do for me oo! Na new year we dey ooo!

Drop that law/condition wey u put for me last year! Renew am abeg!base on new year tinz!
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by biacan(f): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Gbam! E get one thing wey u never do for me oo! Na new year we dey ooo!

Drop that law/condition wey u put for me last year! Renew am abeg!base on new year tinz!
Yes nah new year we dey until you drop your own law/condition before I drop mine..... I mean the law to put your eh eh
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
This is not happening travel from your base go north to go snap ukwu

Na wa for u oo! Ar fit go there for work!

Sometimes pesin fit link me up with some good job there!
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Fatherscrush: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
divineneed:
Omo this girl is too endowed oo... Any body with her fone number?
Yes i have her number come and take it... oloshi

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Fatherscrush: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
But this Girl set o
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Martin0(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
Yes nah new year we dey until you drop your own law/condition before I drop mine..... I mean the law to put your eh eh

Na wa for u oo! U jus hold me for blurkos!grin
See u suppose don understand me small by now na!grin

Dat kin tin eh,e too hard for me to do am.!!
Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

abegoooo cheesy. No go dey snap dhier yansh o make dem no arrest u ooo. Aghh u don reach as far as zamfara? Anyway if u get any hausa babe pix with ukwu make u show me cos i never see hausa girl wey get yanshcheesy.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking by believeucan: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
I doubt if she is still a virgin... with this kind waist? not possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The little things that matter a lot in a relationship / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.