Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,866 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:07 AM

Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (16679 Views)

Ladies,when Did U Have Your First Boyfriend???? / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by mamagee3(f): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2010
^^So, when you were dating your wife. . .Was it Platonic? tongue cool
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2010
mama-gee:

^^So, when you were dating your wife. . .Was it Platonic? tongue cool

This thread's not about me, feel free to open a separate one about me, and I may just respond on there. wink
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by liliana(f): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2010
Siena:

But li'l sis, dating is not limited to having non-platonic relationships. Dates can be purely platonic, they're still called "dates" though. wink

Big bro,I completely agree with you
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2010
liliana:

Big bro,I completely agree with you

cool
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by na2day2(m): 12:02am On Apr 11, 2010
nalijah07:

Or should you date around and gain other experiences first?

shld i marry my 1st girl friend? shld i send my first child to school or gain experience with more b4 sending the 1st to school? shld i stay on my first job that pays good money and has alot of prospect for me and retire there given the chance or shld i leave and get other jobs just to gain experience, bla bla blah! look, r/s or life in general is not meant for immature or prepared souls, my advice to u is go work on urself and get an understand of life b4 u wreck sum1 else's life

mama-gee:

So, how does one know the kind of men out there if you date only one man and then marry him? undecided

all these children sef! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by bluebunnie(f): 12:29am On Apr 11, 2010
Not all experiences are worth experiencing. Sometimes u may never be able to tell the story let alone learn from them.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by saemoenl(f): 1:08am On Apr 11, 2010
Depends on what u re out there searching for, in the sense that of comfort and all the rest of goodies in Friendship/marriage, But remember, No good things comes easier in life.
U have to sacrifices for one thing which is patenice as humanbeings are meant to cover their weaknesses. All the same work it out by urself as i will not advice u to starts counting from one house ceiling to another. All the best but be wise!
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by kenuoyibo(m): 4:18am On Apr 11, 2010
if u check most streets the first house is not usually the best. Marry someone that youare compatible with ,someone that u can stomach his weaknesses. Divorce comes when the weaknesses of the other partner becomes unbearable.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by akwaowoudo(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2010
What's wrong about that? Don't you like sanity?
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by Missnononsense: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2010
If he is worth spendin d rest of ur lif wit, y not.Bt trust me,dis frist guy tin doesn't work[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by seedord247(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2010
Go and watch Nollywood Films grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2010
Miss no-nonsense:

If he is worth spendin d rest of your lif wit, y not.Bt trust me,dis frist guy tin doesn't work[color=#770077][/color]

Sometimes it does work.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by seedord247(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2010
I don't know how some pple do thinks, how could you have dated like 10 guys and you call that one is experience or what, and each of the 10 guys will have bounce on you 50 times each and you call that one experience, Marry your first BF and you'll be proud to tell your grate grandchildren that your first love is still your husband till date.

I rest my case.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by polynesian(f): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2010
Well if ur bf so happens to be ur " true luv " & viceversa, you will both knw it, wen u have found ur soulmate, in each other.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by Iwant2know: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
That is the problem I am having with my present date now,I trust her and she love me so much,but he has no good past.She is just 20 yrs and she has dated up to 7 guys,everytime I check this it bored my mind so much .Everytime she tried to confuse me that the the past has already gone that she can never shit on me while where we are together.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by seedord247(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
Iwant2know:

That is the problem I am having with my present date now,I trust her and she love me so much,but he has no good past.She is just 20 yrs and she has dated up to 7 guys,everytime I check this it bored my mind so much .Everytime she tried to confuse me that the the past has already gone that she can never poo on me while where we are together.

this same thing is happen to me right now,
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by minute(f): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2010
Depends on your age,I would tend to think yes. undecided undecided undecided

Sometimes at the moment it feels right,but,after you start

growing and maturing,your feelings change and you might

not feel the same anymore,so if you are young,grow up first,

then you will be a little more capable of deciding who to spend

the rest your with.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by thelion1: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
minute:

the rest your with.

Good!!
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by SleekReek(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2010
Depends on your age,I would tend to think yes. Undecided Undecided Undecided

the rest your with.

You are absolutely right,i presume the poster is mature enough to marry if not take your time have friends and grow and when you are ready you can then decide who to marry.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by magnumshie: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2010
If 4experience u need more than a relationship to have a better marriage,its as good as bursting out of a bad marriage without endurance to get a better marriage.Things doesnt work naturaly that way,sometimes its beyond ur control, Only GOD can help .
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by Okukk(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2010
I am really learning here, wink
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by BlakkBoi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
I shouldn't be participating, but i just broke up my two yr old relationship. Was supposed to take it next level by august until shit happened. There are wonderful girls out there but a handful of them are not to be trusted. Besides there is no point crying over being disappointed in a girl you are not married to.

Honestly my heart still aches cos she was a big reason why i worked harder. Anyway, its all in the past now.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by na2day2(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2010
minute:

the rest your with.

that's why i said r/s and life in general does is not meant for kids!
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by ngozianu(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2010
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, Not trust your experience which will lead you to sin and hell
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by lukecent: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2010
One man's meat is anoder man's poison
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by HONOBJ1: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2010
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by gidson12(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2010
Well, it all depend on when u started having boy friend if its @ ur tender teenage age, my answer is 'no'
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by ReLaTE(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2010
@poster
What a silly question to ask.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by Linusman(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2010
If there is nothing wrong with your first boy friend and you feel you shouldn't marry him just because he is your first, then you don't deserve him. On the other hand, if he is unrepentantly bad and you feel you have to marry him because he is your first love, then you deserve whatever you get from him. All I'm saying is use your discretion, goodluck. cool
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by lexzybaba(m): 12:39am On Apr 12, 2010
@poster
i don't really think it's a good idea
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by member479760: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2010
@ poster,

NO! it's not wise, move on very well before you settle down. Remember life is just one.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? by GboyegaD(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2010
@OP,
It is not wrong for you to marry your first boyfriend. In my opinion, it is your views about marriage that matters as there is no perfect being anywhere. However, if both of you share same opinion and want your marriage to work, then go ahead with him knowing that you both have to weather the storms together come what may.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? / Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / Top Three Big Boobs Nollywood Actresses In Nigeria (pics 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.