Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj (1194 Views)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua / Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by August1st: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Former president Olusegun Onbasanjo yesterday said the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua dismantled structures he had put in place to check and curtail corruption.

He stated that the removal of pioneer chairman of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), Nuhu Ribadu, was the beginning of Yar’Adua’s mistake.

He noted that Yar’Adua had allowed former Delta State governor, James Ibori, to push for the replacement of Ribadu, who he alleged “was poisoned but eventually survived”.

Obasanjo said these in a chat with Thisday.

He, however, expressed regret the amount of money required in politics nowadays.

“Politics in Nigeria has been dominated by people that have stolen money, that have godfathers or even drug barons, the type we have now at the National Assembly.

“So youths should pool resources to become politically active in order to replace the present crop of leaders and provide better alternatives.

“There must be far-reaching reforms to ensure we remove the old order and introduce the new order because Africa is viewed by the Western world as a liability.

“For the eight years I was in power, I tried to reach out to http://www.straightfromnaija.com/yaradua-made-a-mistake-by-removing-ribadu-who-they-poisoned-olusegun-obasanjo/

Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by HungerBAD: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by omenkaLives(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nuhu Ribadu.

Ken Nnamani.

Buhari.

Tinubu.

Four politicians I have utmost respect for. (In no particular order) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by nwanza1: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Nuhu Ribadu.

Ken Nnamani.

Buhari.

Tinubu.

[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by serverconnect(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
YARADUA DID NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE IN HIS GOVERNMENT. HE REFUSED TO FOLLOW YOUR POLITICAL LINEAGE. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAD EVER PRODUCED. HE IS A MAN OF 'DUE PROCESS'

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by zombieTRACKER: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
omenkaLives:
Nuhu Ribadu.

Ken Nnamani.

Buhari.

Tinubu.

Your opinion doesn't matter

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by aolawale025: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Actually in his second term, Obasanjo's government gathered a lot of developmental momentum that was halted by Yar Adua. GEJ restarted the initiatives in power, transport but it wasn't enough. Time had been lost.

1 Like

Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
make 2019 reach first... grin
Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by LionDeLeo: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
omenkaLives:
Nuhu Ribadu.

Ken Nnamani.

Buhari.

Tinubu.

Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by LionDeLeo: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Your opinion doesn't matter
You quoted him, tag him sometimes on other threads seeking for his opinion, yet his opinion doesn't matter, tell me about poppyco.ck.

2 Likes

Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by zombieTRACKER: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:

You quoted him, tag him sometimes on other threads seeking for his opinion, yet his opinion doesn't matter, tell me about poppyco.ck.

Taaaaa
Close mouth
Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by RadicalTrump: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Taaaaa
Close mouth
a real one
Re: Yar’adua Made A Mistake By Removing Ribadu, Who They Poisoned – Olusegun Obasanj by Buharimustgo: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
omenkaLives:
Nuhu Ribadu.

Ken Nnamani.

Buhari.

Tinubu.

Stop have respect while Herdsmen wipe out your village,meanwhile don't like Buhari again?

(1) (Reply)

the fear of usman dan-fodio dream / 2019: Fashola Will Be Nigeria’s Next President – Prophet Fakolade / Should Omo Agege Be Made The Senate President In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.