Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles (1301 Views)

CBN Direct Banks To Take Over Collection Of Electricity Bills From Discos / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales / Blackout Looms As Gencos Threaten Shutdown Over Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by bumi10(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Popular Pastor, Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of 'Money For Miracle' By Bostwana Govt.

The Botswana’s government has shut down the church of the white-suit preacher and self acclaimed prophet, Shepherd Bushiri, a development welcomed by many. The church was since last year under investigations amid concerns of financial mismanagement among other issues.

While surviving on people’s donations, Bushiri threatens people who criticise him death and a recent video has him boasting that a man who criticised him died within one month of that date. That video has been flighted in Botswana as the preacher was condemned for using God’s name and Bible to deliberately brainwash people to make money.

The man makes claims that sees the mind of God and speaks on God’s behalf, and yet preaching act exposed by ZimEye.com, Bushiri can be seen on LIVE video clearly using an iPad device to obtain a person’s personal details and then afterwards lay claim that he was prophesying.

According to Zimbabwe Mail, Bushiri increased his fame in Zimbabwe after he made a “prophecy’ in November 2016 that then Minister of State Security Kembo Mohadi was going to receive a “crown” representing a promotion as well as wealth. In January Mohadi was named by President Emmerson Mnangagwa as one of his Vice Presidents together with former Zimbabwe Defence Forces Commander Retired General Constantino Chiwenga. Some have concluded that Bushiri’s word was fulfilled.

However, the Botswana gazette reports how Gaborone has found the church to be bad for the public good. Among issues covered in the latest article are the following:

– Church is violating the law- Govt
– Countrywide cells to cease operations
– Church appeals to Minister Batshu

What is your take on this? Should Nigeria follow suit? I believe this is one of the things daddy freeze is talking about and people are criticizing him.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/popular-pastor-shepherd-bashiri-church.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3 dominique

Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by BrosPeter: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
RCCG should be closed for the same reason

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by serverconnect(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
THIS IS FAKE PASTOR.THE SIGN OF THE WORLD COMING TO AN END.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Daddy Freeze where are you? Ur attention is needed hear ASAP .Another church scam bursted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by SweetJoystick(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Very good development. Pastor Na business man
Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by Evablizin(f): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good.
Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by AnodaIT(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
I love reading headlines from other African countries
Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
This can never happen in my country.
Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
fake churches everywhere
Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by THEOffset: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by sarrki(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This can never happen in my country.

America ?
Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

America ?
Abeg na Nigeria I dey.I only meant that a church cannot be closed in Nigeria because of this reason.
Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by Emmyxto(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Is he collecting the money from gov't? people who know who he is are the ones with him. If i will have my way i would have been in his church before now. Bushiri is a man of GOD.
Re: Pastor Shepherd Bashiri's Church Shutdown Over Collection Of Money For Miracles by bumi10(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2018
mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nlnders Pls Let's Stop These Tribal Insults / President Buhari Chats With Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala During AU Meeting (PHOTOS) / Saraki Is Technically The Most Powerful Man In This Country . Image May Contain:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.