Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,669 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:07 PM

20 Things Every Nigerian Parent Should Know About Parenting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Things Every Nigerian Parent Should Know About Parenting (348 Views)

What Every Parent Should Note About Their Child/ Children. / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family / Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Every Nigerian Parent Should Know About Parenting by spobabe: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Children are amazing and beautiful with their unique personalities. Sometimes raising kids can be very challenging and demanding but it’s worth it.

Parenting is meant to be enjoyed and not feel as a burden. There are several things we do here in Nigeria when it comes to raising kids that are very scary and distorting to children. The sole purpose of this post is to encourage us as to be a perfect and wonder parent we want to be.

So let’s look at some of the things to incorporate into our parenting skills.

1. Be physically and emotionally present

Cultivate the habit of spending quality time with your kids. They deserve your present both physically and emotionally. People get so caught up in their jobs that they neglect what it means to truly care for their kids. Money is not everything uncles and aunties when it comes to taking care of children.

Your presence in their life will help them to communicate more about their feelings. They won’t feel restricted about sharing things with you. https://perfectparentingng..com.ng/2018/01/20-things-every-nigerian-parent-should.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Dress, Act And Behave Like A Lady / MY VISION: Time Was My Only Friend I Ever Had After My Birth. / Are There Still Votes For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.