Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:10 AM

INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections (23132 Views)

EKSIEC Releases Timetable For Local Government Elections / Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result / INEC Releases Timetable For Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by rhymesnoni(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Sai BABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

There is budget office and other agencies that you can approach to get such details.
Must Buhari come out every money to announce how much he used the previous day.

It is president Buhari's job to update electorates and citizens everyday concerning taxpayers money.

That is why he's been voted in the first place to serve Nigerians which he took oath of office to serve.
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by PHILipu1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jolar101:

It is president Buhari's job to update electorates and citizens everyday concerning taxpayers money.

That is why he's been voted in the first place to serve Nigerians which he took oath of office to serve.
Update Nigerians every day just like Donald Trump do to Americans?
Just like British prime minister do every day?
Just like French president do every day?
Just like Russia president do every day?

Mentioned where it is done that Buhari should follow that pattern.

You have the ministries and agencies that if you need any information you can go and get it ok.

You guys should remove hate for this Buhari from your mind so that you guys can start to reason properly.

Before you think far,i'm from south-south and a Christian but i don't hate because of religion or ethnicity ok.
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

Who care about your one vote, You did not vote him in 2015 what happened?
Kangaroo, what made you to jump to conclusion that I did not vote for him in 2015. I really pity your ignorance and stupidty. The person that you are supporting that we assumed to be an illiterate knows better than you that one vote in millions makes the winner in an election. Majority of Nigerians are suffering and there are millions that will refuse to suffer and smile like you.
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by chngebeginwthme: 4:40am On Jan 11, 2018
engrfcuksmtin:
Dusting my pvc to send the clueless one and his broom weilding party members back to thier village.

It is time for them to come down from their oars, start buying corn by the road side, cut ponmo like my gov, fry akara with us, lies and propaganda, ride okada and keke napep with us, queue with us in filling station, there will be constituency projects all over the place, distribution of powerless empowerment items and list of unachieved achievements. All in an attempt to rub shear butter on our wounds to make us forget our sufferings like the suffering and smiling gangs. Dear Nigerians let us access, analyze, consider and reconsider before we fall prey again. Let us decide beyond ethnic, religious and political boundary to vote against deceit, propaganda, insecurity and economic hardship.

Kangaroo, what made you to jump to conclusion that I did not vote for him in 2015. I really pity your ignorance and stupidty. The person that you are supporting that we assumed to be an illiterate knows better than you that one vote in millions makes the winner in an election. Majority of Nigerians are suffering and there are millions that will refuse to suffer and smile like you

You entitle to your opinion and your one vote and i am entitled to mine, I don't have PVC because the last time i voted was in 2003, But i will register soon and vote in 2019 for Sai baba to continue his good work..

People are suffering how? Na by force to reside in the City? 100 Naira food in the Village is more than 500 naira in the City so why not go back to your Village abi na by force to live in the city..
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by chngebeginwthme: 4:43am On Jan 11, 2018
engrfcuksmtin:
Kangaroo, what made you to jump to conclusion that I did not vote for him in 2015. I really pity your ignorance and stupidty. The person that you are supporting that we assumed to be an illiterate knows better than you that one vote in millions makes the winner in an election. Majority of Nigerians are suffering and there are millions that will refuse to suffer and smile like you.

I already answer your question, lol, People in Rural area that have no access to social media are not suffering, Na by force for you to live in the City?
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

I already answer your question, lol, People in Rural area that have no access to social media are not suffering, Na by force for you to live in the City?
You are so shallow! Puma, I dont live in the city. What we are talking about is beyond the social media. Those in the rural area are the ones being attacked by fulani herdsmen, they are living in aprehension of insecurity. Some of thier children, relatives and those that they look up are on YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND LIVE IN YOUR CITY, these people are feeling the impact of the bad economy therefore could not meet up with the needs of those in YOUR RURAL AREA. You can add the rest if you grab my simple explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by chngebeginwthme: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2018
engrfcuksmtin:
You are so shallow! Puma, I dont live in the city. What we are talking about is beyond the social media. Those in the rural area are the ones being attacked by fulani herdsmen, they are living in aprehension of insecurity. Some of thier children, relatives and those that they look up are on YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND LIVE IN YOUR CITY, these people are feeling the impact of the bad economy therefore could not meet up with the needs of those in YOUR RURAL AREA. You can add the rest if you grab my simple explanation.

Fulani Herdsmen have been killing even since the days of GEJ so why is it different now, We know it's propaganda and won't work..

Like i said There are lots of very cheap food in the rural area and people there are not complaining, A paint of Garri in the city can sell for 450 naira but in the rural area i won't be more than 250 or less.. So is it by force to leave in the City?

2bedroom in city like Lagos will cost more than 35k naira but in the village them go beg you to dey stay inside self.. etc.. So it's not by force to live in the City and crying of suffering and hunger..
Re: INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections by oyatz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
No election in Biafra land.

anyicash:
80% of northernians will vote Buhari; 15% of the west will vote but igbos don't vote at all....so Buhari will still win again...it's a sad truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC / Armed Robbers Kill Samson Sedi, APC Youth Leader In Edo (Graphic Photo) / PDP Has Brought Us Shame: Ayu Spoke Out Of The Abundance Of His Heart, Wike Mock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.