Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,325 members, 7,971,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:12 AM

Please Help!! I Can Not Die In Silence And Poverty........i Need Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help!! I Can Not Die In Silence And Poverty........i Need Help!!! (554 Views)

Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai / Simon P. Mallam, 5 Others Die In Kaduna Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Can Not Die In Silence And Poverty........i Need Help!!! by happyboni(f): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
hi, my name is happiness boniface ,am from Enugu but reside in portharcourt. am 19yrs old.
am seriously in need of help.......I got admission into uniport this 2017/2018 academic session but don't have enough money pay my fees.my parent are peasant farmers who don't have enough to eat to talk more of sponsoring my education....pls am in need of help ...I finish secondary school three years ago with a good waec result but don't have money to further my education....my writing jamb was I step of faith believing that God will provide for me........
its almost deadline for payment of fees but have no enough money......
...pls I know God has touch someone, please be of help to me.
will my admission just waste cos of not enough money? please someone can do something for me......please(crying)...am on my kneels I Rilly want to go to school.....please..
I know God has touch someone and have pity on me....you constant me with my email (happyboni74@gmail.com).....thank you for having compassion on me.

its almost deadline for dthe fees payment but don't have enough money..... I know God

1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Can Not Die In Silence And Poverty........i Need Help!!! by MrIcredible: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
happyboni:
hi, my name is happiness boniface ,am from Enugu but reside in portharcourt. am 19yrs old.
am seriously in need of help.......I got admission into uniport this 2017/2018 academic session but don't have enough money pay my fees.my parent are peasant farmers who don't have enough to eat to talk more of sponsoring my education....pls am in need of help ...I finish secondary school three years ago with a good waec result but don't have money to further my education....my writing jamb was I step of faith believing that God will provide for me........
its almost deadline for payment of fees but have no enough money......
...pls I know God has touch someone, please be of help to me.
will my admission just waste cos of not enough money? please someone can do something for me......please(crying)...am on my kneels I Rilly want to go to school.....please..
I know God has touch someone and have pity on me....you constant me with my email (happyboni74@gmail.com).....thank you for having compassion on me.

its almost deadline for dthe fees payment but don't have enough money..... I know God
I smell RAT....

YOUR ACCOUNT IS NEW...
Re: Please Help!! I Can Not Die In Silence And Poverty........i Need Help!!! by happyboni(f): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
I had to speak out of my lack, dats why.
Re: Please Help!! I Can Not Die In Silence And Poverty........i Need Help!!! by Generica(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Go to your pastor. Tell him what ails you.
Re: Please Help!! I Can Not Die In Silence And Poverty........i Need Help!!! by MrHistorian: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
The attachment of your picture is quite unnecessary.

What you need to attach is your;;

JAMB admission letter
A screenshot of your UNIPORT admission page
Your Account number and name.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Can Not Die In Silence And Poverty........i Need Help!!! by happyboni(f): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
NOTE....Ani is still my surname. Boniface is my father's name. my account name is Ani Happiness. my account number is 2089268245. thank you for your help

(1) (Reply)

Acca And Ican Professional Examination Tuition / Nigerian Lecturer Responds To Trump Over 'Shithole' Comment / Urgent Answer Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.