Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:02 AM

Shocking Reasons Why You Still Haven't Lost That Fat Belly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Reasons Why You Still Haven't Lost That Fat Belly (480 Views)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Promo Price 5,300. Waist Trainer Shapers Belt Flatten Fat Belly. Pay On Delivery / 10 Shocking Reasons Why Women Will Have Sex With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Reasons Why You Still Haven't Lost That Fat Belly by danieljoel759: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
SHOCKING REASONS WHY YOU STILL HAVEN'T LOST THAT FAT BELLY WITH PICTURES

It’s usually really sweet when I write articles about body mass because we have a whole lot of people having that issue and really need a solution, doing anything possible. There are some people that visit the gym just to lose it, others take drugs to slim down while some people do nothing…

Belly fat is one of the hardest kind of fat to loose in the body, even after burning down the fat in other parts of our body. I am going to list some of the reasons why most people don’t lose that belly fat easily.

1. THE TYPE OF ‘HEAVY’ FOOD WE EAT: As a Nigerian, I have seen this as a trend, that no man wants to come home and see his wife place ‘bread and tea’ in his front to eat, what they want is the “gbim”, in the Yoruba land, the man expects his wife prepares his pounded yam and Egusi soup, in the Igbo land, the man expects his wife to prepare his Fufu and Nkwobi, while the Hausa man expects his Tuwo chinkafa and probably groundnut soup. All these food taken in the evening and then to bed not even up to 1 hour after eating. Some of these foods may digest, but not all of it and mostly they are stored in the stomach. Now you are now wondering, or wanting to ask me these questions that ‘is there a solution to these?’ or ‘I can’t stop eating them, what do I do?’ There are a lot to do, you can decide to stroll out after taking that or play a music and dance. Just make sure you do things that would make the food break down completely.

2. NOODLES: Initially, I wanted to add the topic ‘noodles’ under the type of heavy food we eat, then I had a rethink and I decided to place it on its own. Why I term it heavy is because of the amount of carbohydrate it contains which is not easily broken down and stores as belly fat anyone trying to burn down stomach fat should run away from noodles at least for that point in time. I had a friend then that eats noodles every day, after a few months he was the world fattest man, lol, that’s just a mere exaggeration though, but he was so big, and he came to meet me for advice, and what I told him quoting myself was that “young man, if you want to lose this ultimate fatness, stop taking noodles for the time being”, that he did and he saw a tremendous change after a while.

3. CARBONATED DRINKS: most carbonated drinks we take contains at least 10 cubes of sugar, which is definitely not good for those trying to loose belly fat. I remembered then In school, anytime I bought food, I always top it up with one chilled carbonated drink and the funny thing is that I buy food every day, so in 90 days which is 3 months, I must have taken approximately 90 drinks, I started noticing some changes in my body weight. People around me thought it was enjoyment for me getting fat, but it was the complete opposite of that.

4. LESS EXERCISE: when one starts adding weight and belly fat, he/she starts feeling so so lazy that to exercise becomes a very big problem. I went for a program one day, and the theme of the program was ‘doctors speak’, and one of the doctors there gave one major reason why people gets fatter by the day and find it very hard to lose the weight. She said that most people, once they wake up from bed, they shower, brush, eat, enter their car, their driver move them to work, in work, they sit in their offices, watching television, then in the evening, the driver comes back to pick them home again and they eat and sleep. Why not fill in those times with a bit of daily exercises. It would help a great deal

source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com/2018/01/shocking-reasons-why-you-still-havent.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Shocking Reasons Why You Still Haven't Lost That Fat Belly by samuelizz(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Educative!
Re: Shocking Reasons Why You Still Haven't Lost That Fat Belly by iamJ(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
noodles shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry i heard that it makes people fat, didnt know that belle follow oooo

in uni then, wen new girls come 100L they are slim, 300L they have shape cheesy cheesy it was like magic, till we noticed that they ate noodles everynight

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reasons Why You Still Haven't Lost That Fat Belly by whitebeard(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
5.BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOSE THE FAT: honestly because the money is there, I eat whatever I want to whenever I like.
Re: Shocking Reasons Why You Still Haven't Lost That Fat Belly by FTrebirth(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
drink raw ogogoro and burn belly fat. simple!

Re: Shocking Reasons Why You Still Haven't Lost That Fat Belly by habsydiamond(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chinese dey chop noodles still dem no get belle.....no be fat dey affect our people for here Na buhari change dey cause pot belly cos of too much of Iranu...abachaa

(1) (Reply)

Can't I Go Out Again,i Asked Him To Take Me Out Look At What He Did (watch Vide) / If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! / How To Naturally Get Rid Of Saggy Breast In 14 Days Without Surgery Or Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.