Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,797 members, 7,972,847 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:02 PM

2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr (41533 Views)

Musa & Iheanacho Arrive In Nigeria Camp For Ghana / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by andrew444(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
safarigirl:
you have run out of arguments and this is the best you can come up with.

I said Nacho should go to World Cup, you are saying he should not start as if I said he should start. Na you no even understand wetin you chook mouth for. You think this one is EPL matter?

Lol stop being rude girl,you are using insultive words against me,the last time i told you that you belong to the kitchen and the other room,you almost jump into the well,lol,the other side you quote me,i list your 23 players,madam too know
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by andrew444(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
safarigirl:
I do not engage people with such idiotic comments. You learnt from who? Rubbish!

You are the person who has idiotic comment,you are immature and you think you can pour your frustration on others,what do you have idea of,you only know how to suck a dick,IDIOT

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by safarigirl(f): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
andrew444:

You are the person who has idiotic comment,you are immature and you think you can pour your frustration on others,what do you have idea of,you only know how to suck a dick,IDIOT
your mother should have sucked you out of your father's dick rather than give birth to you. Foolish cretin.
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
safarigirl:
are you planning to drop Iwobi? If you have plans to drop Iwobi, we can discuss him. Else, I don't see how his name enters the World Cup....PS: Every goal took us to that World Cup, not just Iwobi's goal.

In case you have not checked, even after FIFA awarded 3 goals and 3 points to Algeria, we remained top of that group. Iwobi's goal gave us early qualification, but it did not take us to the World Cup.

Like I said, I am tired of this argument because it makes no difference anyway. As far as I am concerned, Kelechi has done enough for Nigeria, to merit a place in the World Cup. Not necessarily as a starter, but a team member.

I never said we need to drop iwobi

I only asked you to compare his performance to nacho's performance, since nacho is the best thing to happen to Nigerian football since slice bread cheesy grin

Oh. come off it, "every goal took us to the world cup" as if Cameroon and Zambia didn't score goals of their own. it is on record that iwobi's strike in the game against Zambia guaranteed our qualification. You don't even want to imagine what might have happened.

We will have had three points, but in case you missed it too. The last tie in the group were dead rubber matches. All the teams were not totally interested in the outcome anymore and the pressure was not much.

You don't want to argue, but you keep insisting kelechi has done enough without any substantial evidence to back your claims . All you did was point to his performance in a friendly game against Argentina and the history of other players.

on the other hand, I have pointed to his dismal club performance and his recent performance with super eagles in important games, not friendly match

Anyways, I don't want to argue either, but kelechi needs to do more
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by andrew444(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
safarigirl:
your mother should have sucked you out of your father's dick rather than give birth to you. Foolish cretin.

Bleep you frustrated bitch,get a life and stop pouring your frustrations on others,Jobless bitch,go to the kitchen and warm your nonsense soup,and go to the room and lay on the bed and wait for your husband or boyfriend to come knocking for sex,you dont matter,that is where you are mattered,you belong to the kitchen and to the room to have sex and make babies,IDIOT BITCH

1 Like

Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
andrew444:

My broda help me tell her oo,she dey claim say she know too much,I doubt say she dey watch ball,na only super eagles match dat 1 dey watch
I think she is arguing with a lot of emotions. I don't know why, but her argument is emotionally charged. cheesy grin
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
hey
guys I am not arguing again o.
I don't like how the tone if the argument has changed
Anyway, we had a good debate
bye wink
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by andrew444(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
greiboy:
I think she is arguing with a lot of emotions. I don't know why, but her argument is emotional charged. cheesy grin

My broda if you see a frustrated bitch trying to repair her miserable life,you dont need to ask before you know,she need to see a psychologist before it get out of hand.
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by SIRTee15: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
andrew444:

Just ignore her....
U can see I ignored her immediately I saw her kind of words.....
She seems like someone with a disturbed childhood....
Just imagine someone who call herself a female insulting people's parents....
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by andrew444(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
SIRTee15:

Just ignore her....
U can see I ignored her immediately I saw her kind of words.....
She seems like someone with a disturbed childhood....
Just imagine someone who call herself a female insulting people's parents....

Thanks pro,peace,one luv
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by SmartyPants(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
In the face of superior argument, he reverses to petty spellings talk. Hahahahahahahahaha.... okay Mister, have a taste of your own medicine, will ya? cheesy

It is "not" not "mot"

It is "done" not "dine"

Get the message and forget the spellings because we all know we got autocorrect on our gadgets. smiley Now back to the main discussion. wink

The fact that is was done in 1994 actually gave us the Afcon thanks to Amuneke. Injured, was kinda match rusty too, but still came back in the final and won us the Nations cup saving our asses against Zambia. But that is minor.

The reason I brought up 1994 is simple. That is the reference for many of your likes when talking about the Super Eagles in all her glory so I have to point out to you that the team was also made of bench warmers yet they were the best and finest Africa ever saw till date. No African team in history have ever attained a rating higher than the '94 Eagles ever and that is a fact you cannot deny.

Now to why I feel your statement on Iheanacho is really laughable. It is very simple.....

This is also another tried and tested principle: You don't drop your most lethal striker and forward or a player who has scored more International goals than all your forwards in the last two years just because you feel he is rusty. If a player contributes immensely to team chemistry he should be taken in and used for the good of the team. One recent African Example is Fabrice Ondoa of Cameroun. wink

Kelechi was not getting games before the Cameroun game in Uyo... yet he came on and scored the fourth goal.

Kelechi was also being left out at Leicester before the Argemtina game, yet he came into that game and bossed things with 1 splendid goal( a goal that even you thought he cannot score- a super freekick) and Two assists.

Mehn... if there is any really lesson I have learnt in football, it is this: Class is indeed permanent. And for a player so young as Nacho, he surely has that class. Finito.

Team chemistry and balance is far more important than inviting for invitation sake.

lol i'd advise you not to go into an apoplectic fit simply because i corrected the error in your usage of that term. You said it twice so it really doesn't look like it was a spelling or auto-correct thing. You just didn't know and that's fine. I've corrected you so just accept it and move on.

Now Iheanacho scored 8 goals but over what timeline? His best form came when he was at man City getting games he is no longer in form. Period. If form is temporary and class is permanent then what happened to Wayne Rooney? Fernando Torres? Etc... Stop repeated phrases without thinking through them. I put it to you that if steps are not taken to correct poor form, it will result in a loss of class. You can take that to the bank!
If Iheanacho wants to make the team he should push for a move out of Leicester. It really is as simple as that if we want to be objective.

Now we are in the football section so i don't want to pull the logic card too much... but your line of argument viz the 1994 team is shocking... even you can't take yourself seriously when you say stuff like this can you?

1. I never referenced the 1994 team anywhere so your assertion that you only mentioned it because it is a reference point for "me and the likes of me", is simply you creating an argument and ascribing it to me, then coming round with your counter-argument to an argument no one but yourself has made. Delusional!

2. When you say the 1994 is the best rated African team of all time despite Senegal, Cameroon and Ghana all progressing as far as the quarter-finals with Ghana in particular denied only by a handball on the goal line, the question then is best rated by who? You and your cabinet of teddy bears in your bedroom?

Finally this thread is about Musa and Iheanacho not Iheanacho specifically, and in all my posts i have referenced both players. So why have you suddenly completely omitted Musa from the argument entirely? You are obviously not objective and i'm not surprised.
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
SmartyPants:

lol i'd advise you not to go into an apoplectic fit simply because i corrected the error in your usage of that term. You said it twice so it really doesn't look like it was a spelling or auto-correct thing. You just didn't know and that's fine. I've corrected you so just accept it and move on.

Now Iheanacho scored 8 goals but over what timeline? His best form came when he was at man City getting games he is no longer in form. Period. If form is temporary and class is permanent then what happened to Wayne Rooney? Fernando Torres? Etc... Stop repeated phrases without thinking through them. I put it to you that if steps are not taken to correct poor form, it will result in a loss of class. You can take that to the bank!
If Iheanacho wants to make the team he should push for a move out of Leicester. It really is as simple as that if we want to be objective.

Now we are in the football section so i don't want to pull the logic card too much... but your line of argument viz the 1994 team is shocking... even you can't take yourself seriously when you say stuff like this can you?

1. I never referenced the 1994 team anywhere so your assertion that you only mentioned it because it is a reference point for "me and the likes of me", is simply you creating an argument and ascribing it to me, then coming round with your counter-argument to an argument no one but yourself has made. Delusional!

2. When you say the 1994 is the best rated African team of all time despite Senegal, Cameroon and Ghana all progressing as far as the quarter-finals with Ghana in particular denied only by a handball on the goal line, the question then is best rated by who? You and your cabinet of teddy bears in your bedroom?

Finally this thread is about Musa and Iheanacho not Iheanacho specifically, and in all my posts i have referenced both players. So why have you suddenly completely omitted Musa from the argument entirely? You are obviously not objective and i'm not surprised.

Hey! In your argument, you pick up what you wanted to focus on naa... So I picked up mine. Two can play the game buddy... cheesy

Iheanacho's goals and records for the team in the past two years and in the light of no stronger replacement will see him make the team to Russia. Finito!

Note: Thay bolded question only shows you have not been following. So why arguing about something you dont know... Lol.. Four goals in 2016, Four goals in 2017 all in the GWG. Top scorer for Nigeria in both calendar years. So what are you even asking? The last of his goals came in the last international window in November. Na wa for u oooo

Musa with his World cup experience and 2014 WC heroics will be very hard to drop. But if dropped eventually it would only be for Onyekuru. Simple.

And the 1994 Eagles attained the highest ranking ever for an African team in the history of the beautiful game smiley 5th best in the world om the FIFA rankings. No other team past, presemt and future have achieved that. Tu comprends?

So if you wanna argue their legacy, plsss take it up with Fifa grin

And dont even for a second think you have an idea of who you address... Saying silly statements like "you are not surprised"... Not surprised about what? cheesy Hahahahahahahahaha.... See this guy.

Anyway, again... You have been served. wink

Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by robosky02(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
safarigirl:

. As far as I am concerned, Kelechi has done enough for Nigeria, to merit a place in the World Cup. Not necessarily as a starter, but a team member.

I quite agree with you,

but he needs to be where he will have regular playing time to be in form at the world cu

hope you remember a player is as good as his last game....for Nacho that last game seem to be like a decade ago
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oga Robosky... nooooooo... that last game was against Argentina in the GWG. Note that fact down.

robosky02:

I quite agree with you,

but he needs to be where he will have regular playing time to be in form at the world cu

hope you remember a player is as good as his last game....for Nacho that last game seem to be like a decade ago
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by robosky02(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Oga Robosky... nooooooo... that last game was against Argentina in the GWG. Note that fact down.

when exactly was that game

and how many has argureo played after that? grin
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
What is my biz with Kun at City when I refer to just international duty?

I mean Nacho's last game in the GWG was splendid. So going by your logic on being as good as last game... then I would say look no further than the Argie game. Simple. wink

robosky02:

when exactly was that game

and how many has argureo played after that? grin
Re: 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr by Omoluabi16(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Iheanacho is just been the typical nigerian footballer in the epl.Defeatist, little or no ambition, no will to improve. How could he leave city due to game time for leicester without a guarantee of game time? Kelechi could have comfortable given gabriel jesus a run for his money. Same for musa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal / List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? / Anthony Joshua Bathing For Fragrance Lynx (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.