Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship (7581 Views)

Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 / Pls I'm 25 Never Had A Girlfriend / At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by GodblessNig247(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
EmpressT:
I need a serious minded guy for a friendship and one way or the other can lead to something serious...relationship.

Should I PM u?
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by EmpressT(f): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Alright mr
GodblessNig247:

Should I PM u?
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Saintzykie: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
mercy0008:
Considering the two preferences I just saw here, there wont be a need to chat you up on WhatsApp. I wish you good luck though
Are you brief and dark? grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by mercy0008(f): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yes dear, I'm chocolate in complexion and I'm not tall.
Saintzykie:
Are you brief and dark? grin
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Saintzykie: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
mercy0008:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yes dear, I'm chocolate in complexion and I'm not tall.
grin that's my spec na...oya dm me
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by mercy0008(f): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
smh .
Saintzykie:
grin that's my spec na...oya dm me
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by kuchikau1: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
mercy0008:
whats ur location.
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by MilesLamar(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
karterberry1:
If you had read the post you'd notice a part where I said I'm not broke... Believe me bruh...if you have half the figure I've got in my account you could change the life of everyone around you including yourself... And I'm still grinding... If you can't balance it all then you're not a complete man. #peace

Chairman, pls change my life small na.. nothing is too small ohh.. I wish u the best in ur search.. make I drop my details??
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by luwabrooklyn(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
1 bro work on yourself even if u in love don't make it too obvious to her
2 date 3 or more gels at the same time
3 give a ring to d one u are obviously convinced that she loves u
4 reduce ur meetings with the other girls but don't end it until ur wedding day
when a gel know dar u are obsessed with her she take u less serious treat u with less respect. dating more gels at d same time gives u more experience in dealing with a ladies bcoz u can Neva handle all them dsame and propose to d gel that worths it simple and but don't stop dating d odas, who knows ur already fiancee might be faking it all for you to propose to her once she achieve her aim she becomes a nagging tigress.
finally never propose to a divorcee

2 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Ajadiboye(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
u look like all these guys wey de use 'desperate' ladies to complement... I dnt knw. Good luck tho.

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by teamv: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
EmpressT:
I need a serious minded guy for a friendship and one way or the other can lead to something serious...relationship.
see this babe oh who friendship help
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Ajadiboye(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
l
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by GodblessNig247(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
EmpressT:
Alright mr

Pls I have done that. Pls acknowledge
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by EmpressT(f): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
cheesy wetin person go do na?
teamv:
see this babe oh who friendship help
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Ajadiboye(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
sorry Bro...You look like all these guys wey de need 'desperate girls to complement their parol... Good luck tho.
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Baba calm down, shey u advertise ursef b4 u get ur previous gel?

Dats No so y u feel u can't get ur dream gel d way u got all ur previous gels.

And maybe u also nid to change strategy so as to get a long term relationship, like adopt new ways of handling ur gel.

Work on ursef bro and u will get d changes u want.
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
EmpressT:

Just friendship level n hpe you'd be natural conversing wit me?
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
mercy0008:
Ur signature, can u elucidate on that cuz i can't think byond wat I'm thinkng n i hpe its not wat wat I'm thnking.
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Plolly(f): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
will it lead to marriage

3 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by banre(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
omorh....

some girls sha

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by HeWrites(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Plolly:
will it lead to marriage

Lol.. After slaying finish you're now looking for relationship that will lead to marriage grin

Desperation at its peak grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Daviddson(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Karterberry1, I honesty feel your dealings are illegal. I don't intend to demean you, but is it not suspicious you're using both US and Ghana phone numbers whereas you're in Nigeria? Is that not one of the hallmarks of "yahoo boys" who always want to operate undetected?

9 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by Plolly(f): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
HeWrites:

Lol.. After slaying finish you're now looking for relationship that will lead to marriage grin

Desperation at its peak grin
Are u mad must u quote me have u ever seen me slay do u know me are u crazy if u want to shine don't use me cos I will so curse u

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by ruggedtimi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
karterberry1:
hi everyone... My name is Berry... Been a long time guest here on nairaland... But finally decided to create an account days after my two year old relationship shattered my heart without looking back...I wouldn't bore y'all with the details...I have to move on... I need a matured minded girl who's ready for something serious for a healthy relationship... Believe me I'm not broke. I know what it means to love a woman and I'll willingly do anything for my gal as long as she remains loyal...for me to have taken this step... Omon I have been through hell in the hands of gals.. So please... If you're not ready to love me kindly don't try reaching me at all... I love like a fool and at the end of the day I'm usually taken for granted... But I'm not giving up... If after 48hrx nothing good comes out of this post I'll have to reach Joro ...I've got what it takes to be happy and I feel it's high time. I find that person that would appreciate me... Thanks for your time... I hope the guys here would understand and not insult me.. Lol I greet una...Here's my whatsapp number ignore the fact that they not Nigerian numberx I will call whoever reaches me with my Nigerian line and proof by all means to her that I'm here In Nigeria if need be.. +1 484-834-0089 or +233 26 189 4793
bros am sure by now ur whatsapp is buzzing!! use international number catch dem...feel u bro. wish u luck getting that girl that loves u for who u are not for ur avalon or money
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
1 bro work on yourself even if u in love don't make it too obvious to her
2 date 3 or more gels at the same time
3 give a ring to d one u are obviously convinced that she loves u
4 reduce ur meetings with the other girls but don't end it until ur wedding day
when a gel know dar u are obsessed with her she take u less serious treat u with less respect. dating more gels at d same time gives u more experience in dealing with a ladies bcoz u can Neva handle all them dsame and propose to d gel that worths it simple and but don't stop dating d odas, who knows ur already fiancee might be faking it all for you to propose to her once she achieve her aim she becomes a nagging tigress.
finally never propose to a divorcee
Bro the thing is I nor know how to double date... In fact if I'm in love I don't keep unecessary female friends I swear it's just who I am... If I love a girl ehn... No other girl go fine for my face
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
ruggedtimi:
bros am sure by now ur whatsapp is buzzing!! use international number catch dem...feel u bro. wish u luck getting that girl that loves u for who u are not for ur avalon or money
big man if I had a Nigerian whatsaap I would have dropped the number... Seriously... Thanks tho
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Daviddson:
Karterberry1, I honesty feel your dealings are illegal. I don't intend to demean you, but is it not suspicious you're using both US and Ghana phone numbers whereas you're in Nigeria? Is that not one of the hallmarks of "yahoo boys" who always want to operate undetected?
worry about yourself bruh

1 Like

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ollygentle:
Baba calm down, shey u advertise ursef b4 u get ur previous gel?

Dats No so y u feel u can't get ur dream gel d way u got all ur previous gels.

And maybe u also nid to change strategy so as to get a long term relationship, like adopt new ways of handling ur gel.

Work on ursef bro and u will get d changes u want.
my hope is to find someone who's looking for what I'm searching for... I know she's out there but I don't wanna go out asking the wrong one.. Not anymore
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by mercy0008(f): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
What are you thinking? I'm a tomboy who just started embracing my femininity .
Ollygentle:

Ur signature, can u elucidate on that cuz i can't think byond wat I'm thinkng n i hpe its not wat wat I'm thnking.
Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
phantonce:
This guy just got dumped for Pete sake and he's just trying to feel the void of been alone and single.

It sucks knowing the girl you love just dumped without looking back. We've all been there so don't try and turn our nl ladies to an object of rebound.

See as he's advertising his rich now and soon will come back here to shout that ladies are gold diggers without realizing he advertised his wealth.

Just go to the brothel near you and sleep with a LovePeddler there and leave our nl girls to us.

You need to mend your heart and not jump into another relationship.
you have said it all. He talk about him not being broke yet he can't stand by the road and buy girl with the money since money buys love. My highest turn of when a guy begins his introduction by saying money is not his problem it means that he has even more serious problems for a girl to have left him since girls are just gold diggers

2 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
karterberry1:
you could make your point without being rude.. I'm not searching for a whole to drill... If I was..
Believe me I have my ways... I am hoping to meet someone with whom I can work something out I never came here to jinx anyone or coarse anyone.. We'd talk... We'd meet and If it works... Then good for us...i don't think your opinion is needed...probably would have paid a bit of attention if you were more polite with your approach...have a beautiful day
the only thing that I find silly in your post is telling us that you have enough money. With that, I don't think the only thing you feel can keep a girl around you is your money and nothing more. You look like some that's very proud and can treat people with disdain because you have bought them over with your money. I wish you good luck though

2 Likes

Re: I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship by karterberry1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you have said it all. He talk about him not being broke yet he can't stand by the road and buy girl with the money since money buys love. My highest turn of when a guy begins his introduction by saying money is not his problem it means that he has even more serious problems for a girl to have left him since girls are just gold diggers
your opinion hun... We' all entitled to our opinions... I added that part because of troll buggers like your kind who always sees the negative party of a personx comment... Your kind would have probably showed up here to tell me.. Young man you should make your money.. Girls would come beggin... Madam Im not trying to brag but I'm comfortable... Believe it or not.. And I feel it's high time I settle down...if you got a different view..your business.. Thank you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. / Back 2 My Country!! (nìger Republic) Photos... / Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.