Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State (1349 Views)

Davido And Chioma Spotted At BET Experience In Los Angeles After Wedding (video / “I No Fit Sleep Nor Eat” – Influencer Motara Regrets Mocking Child Beggar / I Can't Eat, Sleep ,Influencer Motara Regrets Mocking Child Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by lacemose(m): 6:32am On Jan 10, 2018
I and my friend were in Kuto last week about to take a bus to Abeokuta, then came this little pretty girl, I am not really sure what country she is from, then she held me by the hands and started calling me "my husband", i was like wow. she didnt want to leave my hand, she kept on saying "my husband, you no wan give me money abi", then after sometime, i and my friend removed some change and gave it to her.
the point really is that this girl is damn pretty. Thank God my friend was with his camera, he took some amazing photos of the little girl
when she realized we were taking pics of her, she became shy and covered her face, the photo was still good though, see more photo below
My issue here is that why do their parents leave them to go out there to beg, don't they know their worth?

source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com/2018/01/stunning-photos-of-child-beggar-spotted.html

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by HungerBAD: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Observing.
Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by AHCB: 6:40am On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Observing.
from where? Hope not from a Mango tree. grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by whitebeard(m): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2018
Indians
Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by mamaafrik(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2018
At kuto bus park abi,she a Niger citizen,many of her sisters too hang around the park.let'z thank God our own situation here in Nigeria,one told me they do travel kilometers in order to get ordinary well water to drink.
Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by AishaBuhari: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2018
What a sin to be ugly on earth...

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by HungerBAD: 6:48am On Jan 10, 2018
AHCB:
from where? Hope not from a Mango tree. grin

Lol
Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by phlamesG: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2018
Op so because she fine na why u give her money?
Chai we ugly pple have suffered grin

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by bloodmoneyspita: 7:09am On Jan 10, 2018
by giving them money you encourage them, stop giving them money.
only in Ogun state Sha beggars everywhere.
Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by olasaad(f): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2018
I and my friend were in Kuto last week about to take a bus to Abeokuta, how can you take bus from Kuto to Abeokuta
Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by cerowo(f): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2018
They are almost everywhere here in nigeria
Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by kingem(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2018
I like the camera grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by tyson98: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
I and my friend were in Kuto last week about to take a bus to Abeokuta, how can you take bus from Kuto to Abeokuta
Na wetin me sef wan ask before ooo grin grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by byemx06(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Niger Republic
Re: Stunning Photos Of A Child Beggar Spotted At Kuto, Ogun State by byemx06(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Niger Republic......Fulani girls

(1) (Reply)

Meet John Collison The Youngest Self-made Billionaire In The World (photo) / Checkout This Adorable Photo Of 2face And His Look-alike Son, Zino / Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Steps Out In A Bum Short Showing Sexy Laps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.