Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,328 members, 7,916,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

How To Make Nigerian Chinchin - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Nigerian Chinchin (2425 Views)

See The Chinchin I Fried With Just ₦500 / How To Make Nigerian Cheese!! / Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Nigerian Chinchin by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2018
The recipe I'm sharing today is Nigerian chinchin, this recipe is always a hit, it's different from the chinchin you eat and it will be as hard as rocks. Have you tried chinchin before, you take a bite and you can literally hear the sound and feel like your teeth are cracking?
This chinchin won't make you feel like that.
This chinchin is soft and crunchy if know what I mean. Try this recipe for your chinchin snack, for parties or business and let me know how it turns out.
Please click the link for the recipe
http://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/nigerian-chin-chin/

Re: How To Make Nigerian Chinchin by McPerry(f): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
A Brand New Lloytron deep fryer for Sale At A Reasonable Price.

Features:

* 2.5 Litre oil capacity

* Frying basket with removable handle.

*Detachable lid...

*Aluminium pot.

*Variable thermostat control.

*Power on and heat on indicator lights.

* 1600 Watt power.

* Non-slip rubber feet.

Kindly Call Or WhatsApp 08027101940 If Interested.

Location is Ogba, Ikeja Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Egg Rolls / Maggi Recipe Book Needed Please! / How To Make Macaroni Salad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.