Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Ambode To Gani Adams: We Are In Support Of Your Emergence As Aare Ona Kakanfo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode To Gani Adams: We Are In Support Of Your Emergence As Aare Ona Kakanfo (301 Views)

Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family / Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode To Gani Adams: We Are In Support Of Your Emergence As Aare Ona Kakanfo by jerryella40: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
The Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, has declared his support and that of Lagos State for the emergence of Otunba Gani Adams as the 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland.

Ambode declared his position on Tuesday when Adams, who is the National Coordinator of the Oodua People’s Congress and Founder of the Oodua Progressive Union, paid him a courtesy call.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/ambode-gani-adams-support-emergence-aare-ona-kakanfo/

Re: Ambode To Gani Adams: We Are In Support Of Your Emergence As Aare Ona Kakanfo by TheAnimatorsHub: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please what is the title about?
Re: Ambode To Gani Adams: We Are In Support Of Your Emergence As Aare Ona Kakanfo by Lipscomb(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
The commander of army forces in southwest. This is to defend Yoruba territory from the external attack, and its also regulate the unlawful activities of the foreigners. I pity yebos land grabbers if they do anyhow they will see anyhow.
TheAnimatorsHub:
Please what is the title about?
Re: Ambode To Gani Adams: We Are In Support Of Your Emergence As Aare Ona Kakanfo by TheAnimatorsHub: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lipscomb:
The commander of army forces in southwest. This is to defend Yoruba territory from the external attack, and its also regulate the unlawful activities of the foreigners. I pity yebos land grabbers if they do anyhow they will see anyhow.
Thank you for the explanation but I don't think it was necessary to make tribalistic comments.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency I / What's So Special About Cattles ? / 21 Facts About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.