Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

I'm Giving Out This Premium Template To Only 5 People Today! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Giving Out This Premium Template To Only 5 People Today! (493 Views)

How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default / Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template / I Need This Premium Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Giving Out This Premium Template To Only 5 People Today! by iamleumas: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hi friends, If you love the current design of my blog (www.Schoolforum.com.ng), I can set up same design for your blog if you are ready to pay for it. I personally customized my template to my taste using html, css and javascript, (it took me time and money though).
So, if you don't want to go through the stress of re-designing and customizing a default blogger template or you want to create a new one, then let me get it done for you. The time is now.

Here are some special features:
1. 100% SEO friendly
2. 100% Mobile friendly
3. Animated loading icon.
4. Very clean user interface
5. Ads Ready
6. Simple & Stylish Navigation bar
7. Featured post area
8. Unlimited widget area
9. Responsive Social Share buttons
10. High CTR for Adsense
11. Stylish comment box
And so much more...
You can check the website to see it yourself.

NOTE:
I'll sell it for #2k to the first 5 people to request for it today.
What are you waiting for, contact me now!!!

Call/whatsapp 07064272729

Re: I'm Giving Out This Premium Template To Only 5 People Today! by iamleumas: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Aba
Re: I'm Giving Out This Premium Template To Only 5 People Today! by iamleumas: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: I'm Giving Out This Premium Template To Only 5 People Today! by iamleumas: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ok
Re: I'm Giving Out This Premium Template To Only 5 People Today! by iamleumas: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Available

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Know Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile? Then Here Is How To / Webmaster: GDPR Compliance – Everything You Need To Know / My Google Adsense Account Qas Banned, Can I Buy Another For The Same Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.