Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) (33374 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Victoria Kolawole's Toyota Muscle Birthday Gift / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Austema(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
And am here dying of hungar, looking for money to pay school fee. Although my signature said it all
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
What makes her "pretty"? Is it because she's light skinned?? shocked

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
veekid:
In a rented apartment
Una go talk........awon aye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by goestohell: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
thesettingz:

Just like ur fairly used brain

And Nairalanders say I'm savage. Make Una hail the real King of Savage clapbacks grin

But on 2nd thought, if his brain is fairly used, then doesn't it mean that he uses it for brain-work?
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by banre(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
fine woman,

fine car.
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Congrats bro. But op , you dey find our mouth o.. Which one brand new highlander?
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Tecno66: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
NextGovernor:
Congratulations.

So 2010 Highlander are now brand new in 2018. Continue....
wey your own?

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Let's stop confusing foreign used cars with brand new plz this is 2018
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by EuroBoy007(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
veekid:
In a rented apartment

I think ur comment has to go with this grin grin grin

Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by adecz: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sweet, nice ride & color;

But, its not "brand new"..

Congrats & best wishes though..
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew na second hand car sef
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by kenoz(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
eagleonearth:
Let's stop confusing foreign used cars with brand new plz this is 2018
pls help me tell them o
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by daniska3yaro(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
veekid:
In a rented apartment
Just said my mind.
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oh
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
veekid:
In a rented apartment
grin

Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
buragidi:
I hope that house is not a rented flat, with that environment that looks like Ajegunle. Because it will be the height of stupidity to stay in 500k rented apartment in Iyana ipaja and buy an SUV of 5million Naira.
tongue

Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by james300: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Follygunners: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
That model is a 2008-2012 for God's sake. What's the meaning of 'brand new' in 9ja context sef? undecided
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by entparrot(f): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Romeo3:
Just 10 days into 2018, bloggers still don't know the difference between tokunbo, and brand new...

But what's my own? If i talk now dem go ask which car i don buy for my imaginary wife...

What are you doing here? Don't tell me u do gossip too?
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Ademolu2002(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
PenisCaP:
Wow. shocked its so rare to see a yoruba gal looking this beautiful
If i meet a pretty one as this then i won't mind marrying afonja gal... no more chop and run.

She looks so igbo

You must be stupid for that. In fact, you are a mess to whatever tribe you claim to be and humanity in general. How can you generalize the beauty of a whole tribe on the basis of the dirty girls you're sleeping with. I don't blame you but those that are opening their legs for you. shit!

3 Likes

Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Mojj24: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kolawole ajayi gboyega hmmmm in ur mind u treating ur so called wife good. After spoiling so many girl's life. Is it d ones u used 4 runs to dem pop, abary n co. Or d unilag girls y bleeped for party @ ur folagoro apartment n it's still d same place. I just pitied my friend that dated you for 4 good year's when u had notin n when ur record label went down. Is it d money she gave u or d luv n how she turned deaf ears to Everyone dat warned her about you. Or d girls u raped n how u proposed to one temptayo girl and ruined my frdz life. Well we thank u very much.
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
veekid:
In a rented apartment

You know nithing about them or their plans so just keep kwayet na

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
buragidi:
I hope that house is not a rented flat, with that environment that looks like Ajegunle. Because it will be the height of stupidity to stay in 500k rented apartment in Iyana ipaja and buy an SUV of 5million Naira.
this is me ooo.
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mojj24:
Kolawole ajayi gboyega hmmmm in ur mind u treating ur so called wife good. After spoiling so many girl's life. Is it d ones u used 4 runs to dem pop, abary n co. Or d unilag girls y bleeped for party @ ur folagoro apartment n it's still d same place. I just pitied my friend that dated you for 4 good year's when u had notin n when ur record label went down. Is it d money she gave u or d luv n how she turned deaf ears to Everyone dat warned her about you. Or d girls u raped n how u proposed to one temptayo girl and ruined my frdz life. Well we thank u very much.
Story.
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Abhiolar(f): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
veekid:
In a rented apartment
Man Must Start His Life Some Where, So No Crime In Living In An Rented Apartment. Wish Him Well Sir.

1 Like

Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
NextGovernor:
Congratulations.

So 2010 Highlander are now brand new in 2018. Continue....

Actually a 2008
Re: Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) by biggace(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
I thought im the only one that notice this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities Celebrate 2face On His 41st Birthday Today / Mercy Johnson Looking Cute In New Photo / Chacha Eke & Daughter, Kamara In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.