Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,787 members, 7,952,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) (1159 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / SEXUAL IMMORALITY Can Destroy Your Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
If you woke up and behold your account have been credited with such a huge amount
What will you use it for
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by jonaifame22(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
money doesn't change destiny, it's the use of that changes destiny, I started my shop with just the rent money, buh 2day the use of the money i'm gettn is being used to Behind the shop,now I get airconditioner , flat screen,sound system and many more
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonaifame22:
money doesn't change destiny, it's the use of that changes destiny, I started my shop with just the rent money, buh 2day the use of the money i'm gettn is being used to Behind the shop,now I get airconditioner , flat screen,sound system and many more
I don't believe is the use bro
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by jonaifame22(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
amani63:
50.50 I don't believe is the use bro
okay

1 Like

Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Ajoboss(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
No b benin republic money b dis
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:
No b benin republic money b dis
is not only Benin that use that money guy
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Ajoboss(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
amani63:
is not only Benin that use that money guy
which country money con b dat
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by ochardbaby(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
CFA
Béninois
Senegal
Abidjan
Mali
Burkina
Niger
Togo

2 Likes

Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:
which country money con b dat
I will give you an assignment because that's how you will learn
1.how many countries use le franc CFA(XOF)
2.where is the central bank
And
3.which year was it introduce
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by ERORR404(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mtcheew cfa wey no get value. maybe na N100k be all dat o.. Rubbish
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
ERORR404:
Mtcheew cfa wey no get value. maybe na N100k be all dat o.. Rubbish
all of this money 100k
My bro when last do you check your ancestral haters
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Taniaa(f): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
I'll finally go for my photography training and give the rest to my mom.

1 Like

Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Ajoboss(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
amani63:
I will give you an assignment because that's how you will learn
1.how many countries use le franc CFA(XOF)
2.where is the central bank
And
3.which year was it introduce
lol..jst tell me u want me to help u do ur home work
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ajoboss:
lol..jst tell me u want me to help u do ur home work
go through the comments ochardbaby had already explain that. Ajoboss
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Taniaa:
I'll finally go for my photography training and give the rest to my mom.
You will surely find it

1 Like

Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Abdul3391(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
seriously by the time u change that money u will its worth nothing in naira
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chai I know anything about the country, but seen 5000 currency note....i know value of money most be low there.
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Abdul3391:
seriously by the time u change that money u will its worth nothing in naira
you want make I tell you how much E be
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
ABJDOT:
Chai I know anything about the country, but seen 5000 currency note....i know value of money most be low there.
that 5000 is #3100
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by MiaB(f): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ask me when it's real.
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by marvel2011(m): 1:05am On Jan 13, 2018
amani63:
cheesy
Money does not change one's destiny. It is God that changes destiny. You could be so rich but you were only destined to live for 30 years. As in the case of King Hezekiah in the Bible
Re: Could This Change Your Destiny-(picture) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 13, 2018
marvel2011:
Money does not change one's destiny. It is God that changes destiny. You could be so rich but you were only destined to live for 30 years. As in the case of King Hezekiah in the Bible
you are right bro

(1) (Reply)

See Ten Important Reasons Why Some Women Deserves To Be Used For Money Rituals / Adorable Kids Recreate Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Looks / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Having An Heated Argument In Quilox(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.