Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:05 PM

Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) (38978 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by jonero4(m): 7:07am On Jan 11, 2018
sodiqapril:
I'm not being tribalistic but strange diseases like this seem prevalent in the North. may Gold heal the child.
may God heal d child
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2018
sodiqapril:
I'm not being tribalistic but strange diseases like this seem prevalent in the North. may Gold heal the child.
.......lie.......i have seen such a case here in d east........although the child didnt survive....God rest his soul
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by eluquenson(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2018
This is Hydrocephalus and she needs an urgent medical treatment, may Almighty Allah heal her.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Hydrocephalus, accumulation of cerebral fluid in the brain
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by ultron12345: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2018
ccollins:
that's not true.there is a church called abundant grace power church.you need to come and see the glorius power of God in display there.
gullible sheeple spotted......oya, church executive marketing officer, advertise ur church well so that pple can flock there and increase revenue, profits, share price and market capitalization of the church
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by kopa777: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2018
It happens to every 1 newborn in 500 but this girl condition is getting too critical . my younger brother has it his own is as a result of an head injury and he had surgery
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by ccollins(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2018
ultron12345:
gullible sheeple spotted......oya, church executive marketing officer, advertise ur church well so that pple can flock there and increase revenue, profits, share price and market capitalization of the church
look,the unbelieving will have their part in the lake of fire that burns with brimstone and fire. God shows concrete evidence of His awesome power in that church whenever there's a meeting. if you doubt,come to ojo local government,lagos and ask for shibiri, then ask for imude town.u will locate it easily..come and see for yourself
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by obi123: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2018
CastedDude:
Parents of this little baby suffering from a medical condition known as Hydrocephalus are lamenting after being unable to take care of their child medically due to financial restraints. The 50-day old baby girl identified as Rusaima was born in Dutse, Jigawa state capital with this disability...

Hydrocephalus (also called “water on the brain”) can make babies’ and young children’s heads swell to make room for the excess fluid. Older kids, whose skull bones have matured and fused together, have painful headaches from the increased pressure in the head.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/baby-girl-pains-head-continues-swell-jigawa-state-photos.html

unfortunately she was born in a useless country with little or no health infrastructure suitable for the 21st century and might not be airlifted to Germany like someone we know, life really sucks
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by nex(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2018
sodiqapril:

In case you didn't know you were being tribalistic, I'm here to tell you.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by 3kay945(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Uyi168:
..Its nt strange..its hydrocephalus..

Pls, how can it be resolved?
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by omura: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ha Jesus this is too much for the little baby to bear
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by omura: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
3kay945:

Exactly what i am thinking
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Uyi168: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
3kay945:

..Through surgery
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by peacettw: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
agarawu23:
this isn't true, even the doctors treating patient with this condition don't know the cause. I have personally asked the doctors but they are yet to discover the main cause. Even The doctor has same medical condition when he was young and u will notice it with his big head.

It's amazing how you declared my statement to be untrue with so much confidence just cos you heard it from a doctor who supposedly had the same condition. Have you bothered reading up on it to see if my claim is perhaps correct? Or if I tell you that I am also a doctor, will that help make it true?
A quick search on the Google and reading would have helped to shed more light if you aren't sure.
I would have sent you some links but changed my mind.
If you can't put in some minutes to reducate yourself, then it's your loss and not mine.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by ultron12345: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
ccollins:
look,the unbelieving will have their part in the lake of fire that burns with brimstone and fire. God shows concrete evidence of His awesome power in that church whenever there's a meeting. if you doubt,come to ojo local government,lagos and ask for shibiri, then ask for imude town.u will locate it easily..come and see for yourself
have they healed an amputee?
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by ccollins(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
ultron12345:
have they healed an amputee?
the bible says with man, this is not possible but with God, all things are possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Drowns While Swimming At Popular MJ Resort In Benue (photos) / Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online / 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.