Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera (7108 Views)

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) / What Tecno Or Infinix Phone Can I Get For 25K / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera by OluwafemiDC(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
hi guys..
a friend is having problem right now with his Tecno spark K9 plus.. it keeps saying ""can't Connect to camera please make sure you close other apps that may use camera or flashlight"" he closed all recent files and has rebooted the phone up-to 5 times still The same things... please what's the way out
Re: See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera by sayhi2certified(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
OluwafemiDC:
hi guys..
a friend is having problem right now with his Tecno spark K9 plus.. it keeps saying ""can't Connect to camera please make sure you close other apps that may use camera or flashlight"" he closed all recent files and has rebooted the phone up-to 5 times still The same things... please what's the way out

go to settings clear cache and app data of both gallery and photos
Re: See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera by OluwafemiDC(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
this

1 Like

Re: See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera by OluwafemiDC(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
sayhi2certified:

go to settings clear cache and app data of both gallery and photos
please how can he do that
Re: See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera by sayhi2certified(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2018
OluwafemiDC:

please how can he do that

Baba it's easy just go to settings on your phone click on all apps search for gallery.. click on it clear the cache and app data. do same to photos.. it would stop displaying sorry unable to connect to camera
Re: See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera by Okin2020: 8:22am On May 07, 2019
My Tecno k9 can't connect to camera what can I do pleased
Re: See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera by shiftback: 1:25pm On May 08, 2019
Okin2020:

You should ask the question on this thread someone will definitely answer you. That's the official TECNO discussion thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4840385/tecno-official-discussion-thread/4
Re: See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera by Freelancerx: 8:49pm On May 09, 2019
Try and reset the phoneor reset your camera
Okin2020:
Re: See What Tecno K9 Is Showing Whenever He Tries To Use The Camera by Sbsrules: 6:31am On May 10, 2019
Okin2020:
dont worry d same thing has happened to mine, my phone fell down and it was sayin cant connect to camera. I went to computer village and it didnt take more than 6 minutes to repair it. And now its working.

(1) (Reply)

Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget / The Truth About Airtel's Fast Deduction Of Internet Data / Mtn Unlimited Data And Airtime Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.