Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,898 members, 7,938,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

'thinking Of What To Do If You Break My Heart' - Lady With A Knife To Her Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'thinking Of What To Do If You Break My Heart' - Lady With A Knife To Her Mouth (621 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'thinking Of What To Do If You Break My Heart' - Lady With A Knife To Her Mouth by lacemose(m): 6:25am On Jan 11, 2018
As I was whistling this morning, going through my Instagram page, I stumbled on this picture and I decided to skrrrrrrhh on it, this lady @festina_p says she is thinking of what to do if you break her heart.. then it got me thinking. She uploaded a picture of what she's going to do if a guy cheats on her. She's just practicing it, seems like a bit or a whole lot of madness to me.
First of all, the guy won't feel a thing if that happens, because, for him to go out to cheat on you it definitely means there's something lacking in your relationship, and you cutting yourself with a knife won't make things get better, the only thing that may happen is you getting uglier. So why don't people start settling relationship matter in a smart way rather than the violent way. I believe it will help relationships better.
And whereas "man third leg" no dey rest, and the ladies should know that.
See photo

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com/2018/01/thinking-of-what-to-do-if-you-break-my.html

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: 'thinking Of What To Do If You Break My Heart' - Lady With A Knife To Her Mouth by ehbellsho(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2018
Funny U. knife in ur mouth n u r stil thinking... Does dat mean he won't break ur heart wen u drop d knife?
If he break ur heart, break his own...(just sayin o)
Re: 'thinking Of What To Do If You Break My Heart' - Lady With A Knife To Her Mouth by JexxTruth(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2018
[b][/b] grin That is not fair... Pls instead of taking ur own life...

There are guys out there wanting you, pls notice them!
Relationships are not even resolved throught violence to onceself because after killing urself, that guy will still continue life.
Re: 'thinking Of What To Do If You Break My Heart' - Lady With A Knife To Her Mouth by farellstone: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2018
Her statement is ironic. I think it's more about how much she will mess the guy up if he breaks her heart.
Re: 'thinking Of What To Do If You Break My Heart' - Lady With A Knife To Her Mouth by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2018
farellstone:
Her statement is ironic. I think it's more about how much she will mess the guy up if he breaks her heart.
you get working brain joor..she ain't planning suicide just ways to treat guy fucck up
Re: 'thinking Of What To Do If You Break My Heart' - Lady With A Knife To Her Mouth by Nutase: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2018
She is not talking of killing herself. Take a closer look at that picture. She is passing a cryptic message to the guy that she will kill him by biting of his dick which is the blood stain on her mouth and possibly stabbing him to death. Any man that dates this psycho is on a long thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'thinking Of What To Do If You Break My Heart' - Lady With A Knife To Her Mouth by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Yeah the joker look means she will kill you no herself. That's so disturbing
Re: 'thinking Of What To Do If You Break My Heart' - Lady With A Knife To Her Mouth by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Nobody wants their heart broken this 2018, if its not blood covenant, its stabbing things cheesy.
Re: 'thinking Of What To Do If You Break My Heart' - Lady With A Knife To Her Mouth by donstan18: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Using My Ex Shared Data, Your Take Pls / Slay Queen Celebrates Her Birthday In Style / Photo: Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (18 + Ladie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.