Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:57 AM

Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos (48325 Views)

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by tifany89(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2018
deepwater:
The people in the armed Forces surfer from low self esteem.

They have nothing to their name except a house in the Baracks (if u lucky?) and a rifle (legal or otherwise).

Hence they tend to punish any civilized human being at will.

How can some say I chose this job knowing I may never get rich
So what do we expect when u see a rich person on the streets? Flog them grin

When I was younger I told my dad I would like to be a Nigerian soldier, he said no way, my daughter it is only a dullard that holds a rifle under the sun from morning till night. How can you shut your brains down to hold a rifle!

Madam soldier I am in my house come and beat me.

U no see your gorimapa head.

U passed through hell, lemme tell you what you did.
You just stupidly suited your self to body pain, when your mates burnt mid night candles to write matriculation exams and others. You just cool down dey swim inside gutter, thinking you would command respect at the end of the day. Come-on go and mount sentry at benue state, before they finish omeenka and family
This your last statement tho, very funny
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Marrtynze(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oga go and sit down somewhere, You were not forced into it, after brutalizing innocent civilians for nothing, they will come online to complain and start seeking pity and sympathy, its your job, You knew what you were getting into, possible things you might face, yet you were okay with all of it and signed up for it, so do it or get the Bleep outta there, na you use hand go collect the form, your life to live, massive respect to the military for what they face everyday but not to these ones that come to social media to make others feel less deserving of what they have, like we all just got things on a platter and we didn't work for it

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by timmydahpeace(f): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
freeman95:
Who send her message

Mtcheew

cus you couldn't survive the training doesn't mean you shouldn't rejoice with someone that survived it,........haters beef
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by freeman95(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
timmydahpeace:

cus you couldn't survive the training doesn't mean you shouldn't rejoice with someone that survived it,........haters beef

Lol wetin concern me with army.

And besides how many female soldiers deh go war for Nigeria.

Yeye
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Dexnuel(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
freeman95:
Who send her message

Mtcheew

Bad belle!
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by INtelsNG: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Petroleum Technology Development Fund Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 – Germany/France/China

The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), the Federal Government agency with the mandate of developing indigenous human capacity and petroleum technology to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following postgraduate scholarship schemes:

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/petroleum-technology-development-fund-overseas-postgraduate-scholarship-scheme-2018-2019-germany-france-china/
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by freeman95(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dexnuel:

Bad belle!

E deh ur body
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by stblessing(f): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
They are dust and you are equally dust. They buried in a coffin the same thing applies to you. So stop ranting, that is your chosen profession thefore, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by suremanpatriot: 1:17am On Jan 14, 2018
...i will rather train to become a soldier of good fortune cool
modern warfare is beyond rolling ya self in the dust or analog combat. Is all about remote hi-tech military hardware training and hardcore software code cracking cool
...this why north Korea shot icbm to USA with click of bottoms. Naija wake up.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by dexiouz(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Na we send you?
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by suffering: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
That she made it into the Nigerian army with its hellish treatment is not something to sneeze at. Omoh, na slay queen suit me, this one is for men of the armed forces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Sack Looming In Many Digital Companies/banks / Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC / Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.