Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,170 members, 7,890,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. (1180 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by Halo22: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
I met this lady sometime last year and she promised to help me get a job. Each time I chat her on the social media, she always show how romantic she is. Though she is sexy to the look and very attractive by virtue of her hip. The fact is that she likes me and will always want to speak with me on phone. Now she is insisting that I should bring what I brought for the new year to her house, and she is staying alone. I have asked her earlier if she is married she said yes, but her husband is not in town. My fear is that she had earlierasked me if I want to be her friend and she is inviting me to her house this weekend. Please i need advice on what to do cos I don't want to make her comit adultery....She is seriously falling for me.
Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Green light only come from young and single lady
any light from a married woman na RED LIGHT, run for your life i.e. if you still love to breath

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by samuelizz(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Stop over thinking
That's not "green light" angry
Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by Elparaiso(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Handle her the way you want your wife to be handled.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by LadyJenny11(f): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
you never can tell what's on her mind yet ............. don't make me believe you have a corrupt mindset

1 Like

Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by donstan18: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Avoiding fake and cooked up stories.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by Jodha(f): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
What do yhu understand by greenlight sef...a lady would just be nice and yhull say it's green light...

1 Like

Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by greatnaija01: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
you WANT TO DO HER abegiii stop all this innocent deception....
you wan knack am... but good heart is judging u... BROS... change your line and your social media accounts... cos once u begin YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP.......

IF U LIKE DO NOT ACCEPT MY HARD ADVICE....

Halo22:
I met this lady sometime last year and she promised to help me get a job. Each time I chat her on the social media, she always show how romantic she is. Though she is sexy to the look and very attractive by virtue of her hip. The fact is that she likes me and will always want to speak with me on phone. Now she is insisting that I should bring what I brought for the new year to her house, and she is staying alone. I have asked her earlier if she is married she said yes, but her husband is not in town. My fear is that she had earlierasked me if I want to be her friend and she is inviting me to her house this weekend. Please i need advice on what to do cos I don't want to make her comit adultery....She is seriously falling for me.
Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by akaahs(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
If u love urself, forget everything of urs in her position nd run for ya dear life
Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Go in a company of a friend if you can't predict your next move grin
Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by ehbellsho(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Stop putting urself in unnecessary condition. U shud knw d "green light" isnt green enough. My advice for u is to FLEE except it ur mind has lust deep for her.
I rest my case.
Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by Maxi112: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:
What do yhu understand by greenlight sef...a lady would just be nice and yhull say it's green light...
can a goat be nice to a lion?

When a married woman calls, chat with you more than her husband is that one not green light? wink
Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by BlackDBagba: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goat and yam.... grin
Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by Activeman391(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Watch well before leaping there could be thorns below
Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by Neimar: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
oboy scatter d purry...if married woman handle u eh grin
Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by Lashist(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Give her red light na
Re: A Married Is Giving Me Green Light....how Do I Handle Her. by Macgreat(m): 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Halo22:

Bro, forget it! Don't go!

And clear your mind it might be an innocent friendship.

You are overreacting . . . Still don't go!

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem / Can You Be Satisfied With Just A Dick/pussy All Your Life? / Is This Person Still A "Virgin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.