Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,772 members, 7,965,906 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:25 AM

Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) (50604 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun / Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / Plateau Massacre: Three Suspects Paraded By Soldiers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by sirgalahad26(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
farouk2much:
Most Of The Crime Act In Nigeria Is Conducted By Igbos, Destroy Dem My Able Troop
hey dont be tribalistic here!
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by lamalang(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
So na this midget de cause wahala

1 Like

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Blackfire(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Make una leave the guy na.....

Na joke o o

1 Like

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Oyindidi(f): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
So this smallish guy dey cause all these troubles
The thing tire me, I dey find militant for the pix before I notice sey na small pepper him be

2 Likes

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
This guy pepper soup don done...
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by lordm(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fear short people

1 Like

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by enimooko: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Badonasty:

this small thing
...and I wonder wetin dey him down below grin grin
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=stephanie11 post=64103713]@POLITICSNGR

Dreaded militant leader, Oyawerikumo Peregbakumo alias Karowei has been arrested by Nigerian soldiers after a state-wide manhunt.

Karowei was arrested on Thursday morning by Soldiers attached to "Operation Delta Safe". The criminal who hails from Ogbobagene, Burutu local government area of Delta state surrendered himself to the military.

On Wednesday, there was pandemonium in Bomadi, Ojobo and other communities in Delta State as soldiers blocked waterways in search of the militant.

People fled Ojobo community in hundreds after soldiers stormed the community in 10 gunboats. According to an eyewitness, Soldiers arrested Karowei's girlfriend. The eyewitness said;

"The manhunt is a fallout of reports of alleged activities of some suspected militants who had some celebrations in the community on New Year day over the killing of security agents."

Karowei is alleged to have beheaded a Naval officer, who was at the local government for a peace mission last December.

Below is a photo of the militants after his arrest;

https://politicsngr.com/dreaded-militant-leader-karowei-finally-arrested-soldiers-photo/

Reps turn back Niger Delta minister who came for Budget defence

A House of Representatives committee has turned back the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Pastor Usani Usani for failing to provide necessary documents to defend the ministry’s 2018 budget. Chairman of the House Committee on Niger Delta Affairs, Hon. Ayi Essien Ekpenyong conveyed the position of the members during a budget defence exercise by the ministry on Thursday.

While lambasting the minister for dishonoring many invitations extended to him to interface with them on sensitive issues of the ministry, the members expressed displeasure that the budget was filled with new projects when a plethora of old and existing ones had not been completed.

Ekpenyong, who accused Usani of deliberately ignoring many invitations extended to him, remarked that the Committee in its oversight functions discovered abandoned projects.

He also criticized the ministry for not releasing funds to pay contractors handling various projects, maintaining that it was the priority of the committee to ensure that ongoing projects were completed before new ones would be introduced.

https://newsworth.ng/reps-turn-back-niger-delta-minister-came-budget-defence/
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Coldfeets: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
You mean this smallie is very dangerous?

Wonders shall never end!
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by SalamRushdie: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
He is really tiny ooo I hope they fall him with a tiny bullet too
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by adedehinbo(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
So this smallish guy dey cause all these troubles
u know the juju wey that small guy go get abi?

2 Likes

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Uyeye(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Crime no dey pay......

Peaceful agitation ended with Sarasota and sadly

Violent agitation will turn you into a criminal with all the state security apparatus all up against you and your chances are so slime to survive that

shocked

I pity the Niger Delta people small.... What choice do they really have?

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by adecz: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
This tiny rat shocked shocked
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Guestlander: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
His name will now be Forigbakumo.

1 Like

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Kobicove(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Another one bites the dust!
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Kobicove(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Is for what?

"A" for Apple grin
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
He should be thanking God he is not dead grin

He probably did not resist arrest

Short man devil

1 Like

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
This small man na hin dey give people wahala. After God na government, font mess with the government
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by obonujoker(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
People refuse to learn

the killing of DERICO Nwamama, Chiejina(killed by DERICHO), Lawrence Anini, Ishola Oyenusi, don wani should have sent out messages to upcoming bad boys and girls that no matter how dreadful you can be, sadddened, painful and shameful death is the end

Bros they can never learn.....

1 Like

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
When will they finally arrest Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Virus777: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Where is he?
You mean that small, scrawny little thing there is the dreaded militant? undecided Wonders will never end.
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Jabioro: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Let him have final meeting with gallow man

1 Like

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Diso60090(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
This small boy

1 Like

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
this short man terrorizing the community, na wa for the community
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Alertpro: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
small body, big engine. na dem dey worry pass for street. dem no dey gree .
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by billyG(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
haba!dis small shrew,whe i fit grab him legs swing him round & round until i bash his skull agst a tree trunk spilling his dura mata all over d place..haba!!
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by JohnQueen(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please someone help me out cos this issue has been bothering me since I got to find out we have a National Intelligence Agency
What exactly is/are the job/duties of the NIA and DSS? Cos I feel they are supposed to be all over issues like this and the herdsmen wahala.

1 Like

Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by DivneFavour(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Small but devilish. After causing the death of innocent people in his community, he decided to surrender.
Re: Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fear short people. shocked

They mostly compensate for their "short-fall " with evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos / EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.