Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,629 members, 7,882,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Is There A Different To Break Up ? Other Than Saying Am Not Interested. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Different To Break Up ? Other Than Saying Am Not Interested. (351 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Different To Break Up ? Other Than Saying Am Not Interested. by MrSavage: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hi Guys

Why are girls so wicked? Is relationship by force? Why do we have extreme girls this days.

I just left the police station where my friend is, he got arrested by his girlfriend whom he recently broke up with a few days ago. She has threatening him after the breakup and he waved it off. Only for him to see police officers at his place this morning. She has slammed him with fraud and provided all the evidence to incriminate although the guy is a G boy he didn't deserve it . He spent so much on this babe why would he get rewarded in such manner for all the good deeds why are ladies heartless.... I left there thinking is there a different way to breakup again? I no do is i no do nah.
Re: Is There A Different To Break Up ? Other Than Saying Am Not Interested. by Cowbuoy: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
No one likes it when their "source of income" is being cut off suddenly... I guess that's her own reaction.. grin grin
Re: Is There A Different To Break Up ? Other Than Saying Am Not Interested. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
There are many different ways of telling girls you ain't interested anymore without uttering the words directly.

You know when you tell a girl you ain't doing anymore without she expecting it, she will feel heartbroken but when you give her reasons why you can't continue and she feels the reason is enough for both of you not to continue, she will understand your feeling and move on.

And if you feel you wanna break up without making the reason known to her, then you can give her body language and she will understand where you heading.

But why break up with her when you have no logical reason?
Re: Is There A Different To Break Up ? Other Than Saying Am Not Interested. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
There are ways you can break up with a lady and make it look like her fault.
Re: Is There A Different To Break Up ? Other Than Saying Am Not Interested. by MrSavage: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
There are ways you can break up with a lady and make it look like her fault.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Super Falcons Stars, Asisat Oshoala And Onome Ebi Hang Out With Paul Oko / Nigerian Lawyer List Benefits Of Dating A Married Man / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.