Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,350 members, 7,884,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Parents Diened �� Visa Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Parents Diened �� Visa Today (1991 Views)

My Kid Bro Just Got UK Student Visa Today, How Much Is Flight Ticket To UK / I Were Just Denied Visa Today / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by skitozblog: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
The reach all there requirements but no visa given but what made me make this trend his that in 1997 my dad got USA visa multi visa entry he used only a month there and he came back but most of his things we're stolen at the airport . the passport got missing so when he went for visa today 2018 he was told he was deported from USA in 1998 and he is now a resident of Canada that someone is using his identity living in Canada .
Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by skitozblog: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
My dad have never been to Canada only Ghana and then in 1997 USA . he was not given visa but the embassy said they will investigate the matter . I need help on what to do
Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by thorpido(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
You dad should have notified the embassy at that time when his passport got stolen.Now except there is a way to prove he actually lost his passport,he won't be given a visa.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by skitozblog: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=thorpido post=64107670]You dad should have notified the embassy at that time when his passport got stolen.Now except there is a way to prove he actually lost his passport,he won't be given a visa.[/quotee] I will tell him to do that maybe write a letter from is office to the embassy
Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by skitozblog: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
thorpido:
You dad should have notified the embassy at that time when his passport got stolen.Now except there is a way to prove he actually lost his passport,he won't be given a visa.
that didn't come to his mind I think he should alert his lawyer

1 Like

Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by Lexusgs430: 3:17am On Jan 12, 2018
skitozblog:
The reach all there requirements but no visa given but what made me make this trend his that in 1997 my dad got USA visa multi visa entry he used only a month there and he came back but most of his things we're stolen at the airport . the passport got missing so when he went for visa today 2018 he was told he was deported from USA in 1998 and he is now a resident of Canada that someone is using his identity living in Canada .

The moment he lost his passport, he should have informed all the countries that held visa's in his passport....

He needs to inform the Canadian embassy of this information, so his imposter can be arrested....
Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by skitozblog: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The moment he lost his passport, he should have informed all the countries that held visa's in his passport....

He needs inform the Canadian embassy of this information, so his imposter can be arrested....
okay
Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by skitozblog: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2018
skitozblog:
okay
noted
Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by mavinc4u(f): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Op, please correct your typo subject name as it almost meant a different thing until I saw visa.

Anyway, did he report missing passport to Nigeria police before getting a new one or he did a new one passport straight? If he had informed them then he should use the paper as the evidence of report.

But if his passport was stolen at the airport, how did he leave the country?
Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by sobastical: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
He should have immediately inform the police before going for another passport.. that would have eased things for him.

Hopefully his imposter doesn't have any criminal record in Canada.
There are many of them abroad that can't come back home.
Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by skitozblog: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2018
sobastical:
He should have immediately inform the police before going for another passport.. that would have eased things for him.

we are working on it.
Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by skitozblog: 12:21am On Jan 13, 2018
sobastical:

Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by skitozblog: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2018
We are going to email the USA embassy to clean ourselves .and Canada embassy so they can catch and arrest the person
Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by skitozblog: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2018
skitozblog:
We are going to email the USA embassy to clean ourselves .and Canada embassy so they can catch and arrest the person
I think by this way we would be reconsider for the visa I pray so
Re: My Parents Diened �� Visa Today by sobastical: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
skitozblog:
we are working on it.

All the best sir!

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Israel / Mexico Visa What Are The Procedures And Necessary Requirement For Someone Going For A Conference. / USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.