Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,495 members, 7,920,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:36 PM

Last Request - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Last Request (702 Views)

A Husbands Last Request / Any Last Request? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Request by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2010
An inmate on death row was scheduled to be put to death by firing squad the following morning. One of the prison guards asked the inmate if he wanted something special for his last meal. The inmate declined the offer. Later, the prison guard asked the inmate if there was something special he wanted to do on his final day. Again, the inmate declined the offer. The following morning, as he inmate was being put before the firing squad, the guard asked him if he wanted a cigarette and a blindfold. "No," the inmate said, "just get it over with."

"Well, is there anything that I can do for you before you go?" asked the guard. The inmate thought for a moment, then replied, "Actually, music is my life. One thing I would really like would be to sing my favorite song, from beginning to end, without any interruptions." The guard nodded and agreed. "Go ahead," said the guard. The inmate started, "One billion green bottles standing on the wall, "
Re: Last Request by EfemenaXY: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2010
Even though the guy na inmate - it's still heartbreaking to see him clinging on to dear lifeĀ  undecided
Re: Last Request by romsky: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2010
na 1 week e go take sing d song
Re: Last Request by EfemenaXY: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2010
^^ lol
Re: Last Request by kodylicky(f): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2010
lol
d guards will get frustrated
Re: Last Request by romsky: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2010
& dem no go fit interrupt am cus dem b oyinbo wey dey stand by them words
Re: Last Request by StudioCFR(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2010
whatevs
Re: Last Request by dani1luv: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2010
. . . cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day / Mine Is Called "a Blond Goes On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" / Marriage Humour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.