Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Best File Manager App For Android You Should Be Using - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best File Manager App For Android You Should Be Using (1150 Views)

Unfortunately "FILE MANAGER HAS STOP" 100% Solution on Gionee phones(video, Pic) / Unfortunately,file Manager Has Stopped: Pleased Help! / How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best File Manager App For Android You Should Be Using by RobinWely(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Best File Manager App for Android. Today am going to highlight on the Best File Manager App for Android, that everybody using android phone should be using one. These Android file manager apk are compatible in any android phone. Each Smartphone comes with pre-installed file manager from the mobile phone manufacturer. It is called android default file manager. The major task that these file manager do are copy, paste, delete, hide, rename and many more. We can say that these are some of the standard features which every inbuilt manager is providing but it's not the end my friends.

Although Android file manager apk performs action beyond copy, delete and rename. They do advance job like file transfer, change extension, security etc. which are usually not provided in default file manager.

Let’s get to know some of these File Manager App good for your smartphone. Note that this article comprises best file manager for android 2017 as upgrade to the latest best file manager for android 2018. Cool down and read…

Click on the link to read more

[url]https://www.welytech.com.ng/2018/01/best-file-manager-app-for-android-you.html?m=1
[/url]

Re: Best File Manager App For Android You Should Be Using by yungrylex00(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Es is more advanced

1 Like

Re: Best File Manager App For Android You Should Be Using by pesty100(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Es even though I like xplore

1 Like

Re: Best File Manager App For Android You Should Be Using by RobinWely(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
yungrylex00:
Es is more advanced

Enjoy you brand bro
Re: Best File Manager App For Android You Should Be Using by RobinWely(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
Es even though I like xplore
even me bro
Re: Best File Manager App For Android You Should Be Using by coolopj: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
kinda addicted to xplore

2 Likes

Re: Best File Manager App For Android You Should Be Using by lexxybb: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Download cracked version of SOLID EXPLORER from apkmb and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Best File Manager App For Android You Should Be Using by RobinWely(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
lexxybb:
Download cracked version of SOLID EXPLORER from apkmb and thank me later

Thank let me try it
Re: Best File Manager App For Android You Should Be Using by mezicklivi04: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2018
I have used many Android file manager software, and this one is fine on my side, I have used it to help me manage my contacts, text messages, photos, music and other files. I think it is worth to try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P7iCBglZyo

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got Scammed By Mtn With Data This Weekend / Maximum Security Guaranteed / Infinix Hot 4 Pro User Come To My Aid So That Would Get Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.