Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

Addict Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Addict Episode 3 (503 Views)

Head Prefect Is A Sex Addict. �. Episode 1 / Addict Episode 8 / Addict Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addict Episode 3 by Jowanonline(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
So you would believe this guy over me well what was I expecting from a runner” Millan screamed in more anger , we have literally missed the lessons for today and I prayed that none were Marked as test marks, Mr Gimajin who tried calming the situation from the onset Virtually got exhausted, I would have loved to bail the old guy out but I found out only few hours ago that this was much more than a lecturer student thing, Mr Gimajin wouldn’t take Millan’s public insult anymore and he came out clear about that “You are just so impossible Mil , haven’t I tried , haven’t I pleaded enough, must you ridicule me in this institution when you know how respected I am in this state and country” He was indeed well known, a retired Army commander who never permitted anyone to bring that memory back for reasons I wouldn’t know , as I stood at a side of the office and watched father and daughter tear themselves apart Selvin knocked and made her way in, I don’t know how to explain but her presence only ignited the fire in Millan while I stood there admiring the beautiful Selvin “Oh there goes the witch yoke” Millan said coldly walking out of the office almost pushing the fragile Selvin out.

Click here to Read Addict Episode 2

After few minutes of silence at the office, the old Professor whose bowed head was supported by his left hand permitted me to leave apologizing for the embarrassing situation, I simply smiled waving at Selvin who didn’t seem to notice anything but her heart broken Dad. One of the cool days I met with Selvin at the library and she was really cold towards me, I also noticed Millan somewhere in the library too taking in a bottle as usual, some students say it’s a medication or so but I didn’t care. “uhhm hello Selvin” I hurried after her from the library , she halted and gave me audience like she was expecting something serious from me but I saw the disappointment in her eyes after I made my speech “Ooooh you the man who had issues with my halve sister right” halve what! I stood looking very shocked, she probably got bored with my childish speech and she walked out on me , I felt really bad but not as bad as what Millan said to me afterwards “ooh poor boy you crushing on my half blood now huh” I frowned at her wanting to walk outon her face but she held me acting like someone who was under a spell “walk me home now boy and don't think of walking out on me” I would have loudly called her off if she wasn’t pointing a pistol below my waist “take me home or it will be painful”.

Read more:
http://www.jowan.online/2018/01/addict-episode-3.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. The Mosquito Poem / Determiners In English / Nigerians Arise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.