Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,924 members, 7,895,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Plot Of Land Needed Urgently - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land Needed Urgently (447 Views)

Land Needed for LEASE Along Major Road Of Lagos For Car display And Equipment / Land Needed: Aviation Village (airport Rd) Abuja / 500 Sq Meter Land Needed Urgently @ ParkView/Mojisola Onikoyi (110m budget) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot Of Land Needed Urgently by Afristrut: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good evening all, please I need a plot of land after ajah bridge to abijo area in an estate where people are already living because I want to build immediately and start living.
I will be inspecting the land from Saturday to Tuesday.
I will be happy to get at Graceland estate, Mayfair garden etc.
My budget is open. Please state your prices here and the title of the land.
Thanks all.
Re: Plot Of Land Needed Urgently by MrMcJay(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Afristrut:
Good evening all, please I need a plot of land after ajah bridge to abijo area in an estate where people are already living because I want to build immediately and start living.
Thanks all.

There are tons of options depending on your budget.
So, what is your budget?
Re: Plot Of Land Needed Urgently by Afristrut: 4:49am On Jan 12, 2018
MrMcJay:

There are tons of options depending on your budget.
So, what is your budget?

Between 5-10M naira.
Thanks
Re: Plot Of Land Needed Urgently by COFOLAND(m): 4:59am On Jan 12, 2018
Afristrut:

Between 5-10M naira.
Thanks
can we meet tomorrow to show you what I have, let meet at Ajah, give me time that will be continent for you sir
Re: Plot Of Land Needed Urgently by Afristrut: 5:03am On Jan 12, 2018
COFOLAND:
can we meet tomorrow to show you what I have, let meet at Ajah, give me time that will be continent for you sir

I will call you as from 10.30am
Thanks
Re: Plot Of Land Needed Urgently by COFOLAND(m): 5:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Afristrut:
Thanks all.
sir, you can say hi to me on whatsapp let me send video of what you need to you
Re: Plot Of Land Needed Urgently by COFOLAND(m): 5:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Afristrut:

I will call you as from 10.30am
Thanks
of Sir I will be expecting your call
Re: Plot Of Land Needed Urgently by polimaf(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Afristrut:
Thanks all.
Do you still have time? Wanna check availability at mayfair garden and graceland estate....
Re: Plot Of Land Needed Urgently by ipeg34yahooco: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2018
Afristrut:
Thanks all.

Hi,

You can reach us via our contact details in www.summit solicitors.com to help you make the best choice in land purchase and properly guide you through the legal steps of property acquisitions.

Plots of land are available for sale in Abijo Estate and any estate of your choice.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Need A Room Mate Anywhere Not Too Far To Lagos Island? / New Properties And I Av Lot More / Do You Know? You Can Earn Extra N450,000 Monthly And Still Keep Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.