Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,907 members, 7,969,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:56 PM

Unbelievable!!! Two Yahoo Boys Caught With 3 Rotten Blood Stained Heads In Lagos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Unbelievable!!! Two Yahoo Boys Caught With 3 Rotten Blood Stained Heads In Lagos (704 Views)

Funny And Unbelievable Coincidences (photos) / 65 Hilarious Yahoo Boys Quotes That Will Crack Your Ribs / Unbelievable!! Two Guys Fight Over A Girl, Must Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!! Two Yahoo Boys Caught With 3 Rotten Blood Stained Heads In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Along Iponri Estate in Surulere, two yahoo boys stopped by to toast a young lady who entered into the Lexus Jeep.

She perceived the horrible smell in the car but kept her cool; while planning for her escape.

After chatting with the two guys who were bent on taking her to their hotel, she requested to alight in order to pee.

Immediately she alight from the Jeep, she raised alarm.

4 police officers and crowd immediately surrounded the Yahoo Guys.

I made my way through the crowd to feed my eyes.

They were ordered to bring out what was smelling so horribly in the Jeep.

Low and behold, there were 3 rotten heads of fish.

Titus, Kote and Shawa.

THANKS FOR READING...

I am at home; come and beat me...
Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Yahoo Boys Caught With 3 Rotten Blood Stained Heads In Lagos by purem(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
No need coming to ur house, have straight bullet

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Yahoo Boys Caught With 3 Rotten Blood Stained Heads In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
undecided sad u are confused. Nah like this crase/madness dey start. .Later u'll blame one old woman as the source of ur misfortune. Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Any Time I Remember This Video It Gives Me Joy / If This Video Doesn’t Make You Laugh Now, Nothing Else Will / Wizkid Pickup Lines You Need To Learn To Use On Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.