Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,158 members, 7,939,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (69731 Views)

Police Patrol Lagos BRT Routes After Attacks By Thugs (Video & Photos) / Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by lasthero: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2018
kagari:

Goodmorning,

Are you travelling one way?

You can book in 3 ways

1) airline online platform

2) airline offline office ( most expensive of the 3 )

3) through me ( cheapest of the 3 )

Yes, one way.
And I will prefer the cheapest of the 3. No 3
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Divinegifts: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2018
Hi Kagari,

Could you help research for a cheap return ticket from Lagos to Banjul, The Gambia for 2 adults, 1child 2yrs+, 1 infant less than 1 year for 5 nights in 1st week of November.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2018
lasthero:

Yes, one way.
And I will prefer the cheapest of the 3. No 3

hello sir i would advice you fly direct to texarkana

i think its in texas not ankasas

lagos - texarkana

14th august

feel free to ask me if you aint clear and i would explain better

lagos - texarkana

16th august

all qatar air

but if you can endure the long distance on road or rail, you can get for less than 500,000 naira

or fly within the US, 2 stops for less than 500,000 too

feel free to ask me any question
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by lasthero: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2018
kagari:

hello sir i would advice you fly direct to texarkana

i think its in texas not ankasas

lagos - texarkana

14th august

feel free to ask me if you aint clear and i would explain better

lagos - texarkana

16th august

all qatar air

but if you can endure the long distance on road or rail, you can get for less than 500,000 naira

or fly within the US, 2 stops for less than 500,000 too

feel free to ask me any question

I will prefer flying the two stops within US, I have replied your pm
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Divinegifts:
Hi Kagari,

Could you help research for a cheap return ticket from Lagos to Banjul, The Gambia for 2 adults, 1child 2yrs+, 1 infant less than 1 year for 5 nights in 1st week of November.

Thanks

lagos - bangul

one adult:215,000

0ne child:171,000

one infant: 51,000

2 adults, one child, one infant:652,000

air peace

it would go higher than this in the coming days. if you can buy now
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2018
lasthero:

I will prefer flying the two stops within US, I have replied your pm

sorry go to my profile and send me a mail through my email. my pm not functional

or post yours and i reply you

hope you know its in Texas and not Arkansas , i might be wrong though
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Do you know that if you have a valid US, UK, Shenghen or Ireland visa or resident permit you could apply for Turkish e-visa for approx $41 and get

These are the requirements to apply for Turkish E-visa

(1) you are travelling for tourism

(2) have a valid supporting document ( valid visa or resident permit from one of the schegen countries, USA, UK or Ireland.

(3) have a round trip ticket with turkish air

(4) have a passport valid for 6 months before travel

(5) prove of return ticket, hotel reservation and at least $50 per each day

for the tickets and hotel reservation, just a booked reservation can do, when you get your e-visa you can then go on to buy the actual ticket
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by lasthero: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
kagari:

sorry go to my profile and send me a mail through my email. my pm not functional

or post yours and i reply you

hope you know its in Texas and not Arkansas , i might be wrong though

Texarkana is in Arkansas, a boundary with texas wink
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by jiday4(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
kagari:
Hello Goodevening All

If you facing the issue of no travel history from america embassy or any other embassy, you could try visiting kenya and tanzania this holiday/summer period.

A simple case of using one stone to catch multiple chicks and the HEN

With a Kenya e-visa you could get a visa on arrival on Kenya/Tanzania border to visit tanzania, single entry though.

if you want a comprehensive travel plan/guide/budget for this travel you can mention me and i forward to your mail. Completely free

This is a Kenya/Tanzania travel/budget plan i drew up myself, it is only meant to guide you financially and tour wise.

This are for individual as well as for family going for summer holidays with their kids

Do not allow any travel agent put a visa on your passport, that would be the beginning of your travel problem

Feel free to ask your questions on this thread if i together we can make travel easier and who knows, when we start travelling right the international body might start seeing us in good light.

KROOMSTRAVEL

Please send the details to iwonimofe@gmail.com thanks
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by wifey1: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2018
Good morning, please I need ticket price for 1 adult and 3 children going to Charlotte, NC, US for mid August to return mid September. U can try Ethiopian air and any cheap airline. Thank you
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Fayose4Presdent: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2018
@Kagari...I need a moderate CR1 Visa ticket price to Miami Florida(One Way ticket)...Note ,departure time is 1st week of September, and pls what period will be good to buy the ticket
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by WAJW: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2018
kagari:
Hello Goodevening All

If you facing the issue of no travel history from america embassy or any other embassy, you could try visiting kenya and tanzania this holiday/summer period.

With a Kenya e-visa you could get a visa on arrival on Kenya/Tanzania border to visit tanzania, single entry though.

if you want a comprehensive travel plan/guide/budget for this travel you can mention me and i forward to your mail. Completely free

This is a Kenya/Tanzania travel/budget plan i drew up myself, it is only meant to guide you financially and tour wise.

This are for individual as well as for family going for summer holidays with their kids

Do not allow any travel agent put a visa on your passport, that would be the beginning of your travel problem

Feel free to ask your questions on this thread if i together we can make travel easier and who knows, when we start travelling right the international body might start seeing us in good light.

KROOMSTRAVEL

. interested. ayodile2000@yahoo.com
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by wanger50(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
adespecial:
Pls can you forward it to my mail aderonkeadegoke687@gmail.com

wangerubebe2016@gmail.com.l plan traveling alone to Kenya by next February
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by JBoy9(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good day. Nice job u doing here.

Pls I need ur advice/input as per cost of flight ticket and itinery pans to Disney Word, Orlando, FL. Preferable Port of Entry is JFK.

2 adults

2 kids (Age 4+, US citizen and 2+ Naija born)

December 18th - January 12th

Pls when is the best time to get the best deal.

I'll also like to run it with you. A-Z
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
@Kagari...I need a moderate CR1 Visa ticket price to Miami Florida(One Way ticket)...Note ,departure time is 1st week of September, and pls what period will be good to buy the ticket

moderate fare cost

lagos - miami

5 sept

turkish air

the best time to buy is now
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by ERIN01: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
kagari:

Do you know that if you have a valid US, UK, Shenghen or Ireland visa or resident permit you could apply for Turkish e-visa for approx $41 and get

These are the requirements to apply for Turkish E-visa

(1) you are travelling for tourism

(2) have a valid supporting document ( valid visa or resident permit from one of the schegen countries, USA, UK or Ireland.

(3) have a round trip ticket with turkish air

(4) have a passport valid for 6 months before travel

(5) prove of return ticket, hotel reservation and at least $50 per each day

for the tickets and hotel reservation, just a booked reservation can do, when you get your e-visa you can then go on to buy the actual ticket

Sir ur quote of approx 41 usd is so wrong...it's actually expensive dan what u did quote..

It's 65 dollar plus for the agency fee and 40 usd for govt fee

U looking at 100 usd plus as the total fee and not the price u qouted
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
ERIN01:

Sir ur quote of approx 41 usd is so wrong...it's actually expensive dan what u did quote..

It's 65 dollar plus for the agency fee and 40 usd for govt fee

U looking at 100 usd plus as the total fee and not the price u qouted

thanks for the correction, would look into it and update
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
wifey1:
Good morning, please I need ticket price for 1 adult and 3 children going to Charlotte, NC, US for mid August to return mid September. U can try Ethiopian air and any cheap airline. Thank you

goodafternoon

lufthansa, air france, qatar ect goes to charlotte from lagos, but i choose to use qatar cause it has a better itinery

lagos - charlotte

15 aug -16 sept

one adult: 749,000

one child: 623 000

one adult and 3 children: 2 618 000

qatar air

alternatively you can go like this

lagos - jfk new york

16 aug - 16 sept

one adult: 520 000

one child: 451 000

one adult 3 children: 1 873 000

royal air maroc

from new york

you take a bus ride ride to charlotte for approx $80 per person

good thing is you would be arriving new york by 1:30 am,

$80 approx 29 600

for 4 persons; 118,400

to and fro 4 persons: 236,800

total fare from lagos -flight- new york-bus-charlotte-charlotte-new york- lagos

is : 2 109 800

bus ride is approx 16h30mins
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
JBoy9:
Good day. Nice job u doing here.

Pls I need ur advice/input as per cost of flight ticket and itinery pans to Disney Word, Orlando, FL. Preferable Port of Entry is JFK.

2 adults

2 kids (Age 4+, US citizen and 2+ Naija born)

December 18th - January 12th

Pls when is the best time to get the best deal.

I'll also like to run it with you. A-Z

actually now is a good time to buy against december.

i am always available sir to serve you

do have a lovely day
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by wifey1: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=kagari post=69831013]

goodafternoon

lufthansa, air france, qatar ect goes to charlotte from lagos, but i choose to use qatar cause it has a better itinery

lagos - charlotte

15 aug -16 sept

one adult: 749,000

one child: 623 000

one adult and 3 children: 2 618 000

qatar air

alternatively you can go like this

lagos - jfk new york

16 aug - 16 sept

one adult: 520 000

one child: 451 000

one adult 3 children: 1 873 000

royal air maroc

from new york

Wow! That's high. Thank you
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
more tips loading
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Godson1988(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
@kagari, when is the best time to travel to USA on a moderate finance.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Is it possible to get one way ticket to S. A and from there to France and afterwards to UK and back to Nigeria?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Teejai(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
@ Kagari,
I'm interested in the package for a family of 4.email -oluwafetunji@yahoo.com
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Godson1988:
@kagari, when is the best time to travel to USA on a moderate finance.

In a year or before the year runs out?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by Godson1988(m): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2018
@kagari, in a year.
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2018
learn the popular cities in a country with busy hubs, there would tendencies that fare cost from such routes would be cheap

just to be proactive, would be listing out some countries and popular but cheap cities to get good fares

1) US ( new york esp jfk and newark airport )

2) china ( guanzhou )

3) canada ( toronto )

4) UK ( LONDON esp heathrow )

5) nigeria ( lagos )

6) south africa ( Johannesburg )

7) spain ( madrid )

cool UAE ( DUBAI )

etc

use this cities as point of entry if you travelling on a budget
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kadiens: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=kagari post=69502297]Hello Goodevening All

KROOMSTRAVEL
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2018
more updates coming
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by fall2019: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
kagari:
more updates coming
Bro, help me with cheapest flight to memphis from LOS...I dnt mind taking ride or connecting flight from neighboring state. departure august 26
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by kagari: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
fall2019:

Bro, help me with cheapest flight to memphis from LOS...I dnt mind taking ride or connecting flight from neighboring state. departure august 26

One way?
Re: Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel by fall2019: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
kagari:

One way?
yes one way man

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply)

The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.