Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,967 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Develop The Anointing Within (3) [psalm 84:7, Psalm 20:2, Mark 1:35] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Develop The Anointing Within (3) [psalm 84:7, Psalm 20:2, Mark 1:35] (282 Views)

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Is Jesus Truly God? Mark 1:35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop The Anointing Within (3) [psalm 84:7, Psalm 20:2, Mark 1:35] by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 12, 2018
We will continue on our topic on how to develop the anointing within.

5.A good church life:

There is a measure of strength that God deposits in you every time you come to the church to fellowship with other believers. Some Christians today say it is not important to be in church- they sit in their house to watch the ministration of different men of God. If you are doing that, I make bold to tell you that the devil is already cheating and setting you up and if you do not reverse it, your spiritual life will crash very soon.

If you check well in the old testament especially during the movement of the children of Israel in the wilderness, whenever the children of Israel were not moving, they would camp in a place with the Tabernacle of Meeting raised up. At all times, the cloud of glory always sat on the top of the Tabernacle of Meeting and not on the houses of individuals. This means there are things that God will do in church and not in the house of anyone.

6.Quiet time:

Your quiet time is a period of the day when you privately retreat to the Lord for a personal fellowship with Him. As simple as it seems to many, it is one of the thing that brings a steady supply of strength into your spirit man. Respect your quiet time if you will have strength with God. If you look at the Bible very well, you will discover that everyone who won and prevailed in the Bible had a life of consistent fellowship with the Lord and His Holy Spirit.

PRAYER: Father, I pray that you will help me to continually give myself to fellowship with God’s people. Help me to maintain a consistent quiet time in life in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 26:17-27:46, Matthew 9:1-17, Psalm 10:16-18, Proverbs 3:9-10

Rev and Rev Mrs Olusola Areogun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 5 Signs To Know You Married The Right Person / Sacrificial But Profitable Living / Fruit Of The Spirit 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.