Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:04 PM

You Have Heard Enough - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have Heard Enough (563 Views)

With The Stories You Have Heard, Do You Believe Reincarnation Is Real? / You May Never Have Heard Of This, So Pay Attention. / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Heard Enough by Bibings(f): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Have you ever thought about where you will spend eternity? What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul? No man goes to the grave with any possession. Why don't you cease from rejecting Jesus Christ? Live for Christ while you are alive. Jesus loves you more than you can ever know. Don't be deceived! Heaven is real! Hell is real!
Re: You Have Heard Enough by Coldfeets: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bibings:
Have you ever thought about where you will spend eternity?
What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul?
No man goes to the grave with any possession.
Why don't you cease from rejecting Jesus Christ?
Live for Christ while you are alive.
Jesus loves you more than you can ever know.
Don't be deceived! Heaven is real! Hell is real!

How do you know that heaven or hell is real?

Have you ever gone there?

Have you ever come in contacts with someone who has been there?

How can you be proudly telling someone to believe in something you yourself don't even understand fully or can't even explain correctly?

How can you tell me that Jesus loves me?

How do you know that?

Have you ever seen Jesus?

Were you having a discussion with Jesus when he told you that he loves me so much in ways that I cannot even comprehend?

What if I tell you that I can walk on water and that I can turn water to wine?

Will you believe me or will you ask me for a proof?

(1) (Reply)

You're Yaweh / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/03/18 / Did God Give Stephen Hawking ALS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.