Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,064 members, 7,939,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Am I A Fool - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Fool (2054 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / When Your Uncle Is A Fool At 40(picture) / Am I A Fool Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Fool by property12: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
dump this girl now trust me, do the dumping first, or else you will most
likely get hurt seriously and be a fool forever
Re: Am I A Fool by lexylexy9: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2010
AV JUST MADE UP MA MIND NOW. I JUST CANT DO OTHERWISE THAN TO LOVE HER. I LOVE HER AM WILLINGLY TO STILL GO WIT HER
WE HUMANS. SHES GENUIELY SORRY AND SHE BEEN GOIN THRU ALOT AFTER THIS INCIDENT(CANT STAND FEEL ALL THIS PAIN AND HURT)

I AINT A SAINT THOUGH.
THANKS FOR ALL YUR CONTRIBUTIONS.
Re: Am I A Fool by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2010
lexylexy9:

AV JUST MADE UP MA MIND NOW. I JUST CANT DO OTHERWISE THAN TO LOVE HER. I LOVE HER AM WILLINGLY TO STILL GO WIT HER
WE HUMANS. SHES GENUIELY SORRY AND SHE BEEN GOIN THRU ALOT AFTER THIS INCIDENT(CANT STAND FEEL ALL THIS PAIN AND HURT)

I AINT A SAINT THOUGH.

Didn't understand most of what you typed here, but get the basics.

You're going to stick with your girlfriend, give her another chance. Just remember - you shouldn't throw this incident in her face, each time you guys have a disagreement. If you decide to forgive, it must be absolute.

Best of luck in your decision.
Re: Am I A Fool by Travelista(f): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2010
lexylexy9:

I AINT A SAINT THOUGH.

Then, I wish you both the very best. But, please remember that HIV doesn't show in the face and no one respects a simp; she'll continually cheat on you because you let her. Unless you're dipping outside the relationship, I don't even understand what kind of 'love' this could be but do you.
Re: Am I A Fool by SleekReek(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
[td]well she says i wouldn expect him to sleep wit his jeans on.
there was a time she was getting real close to this other guy b4 now. i wasnt comfortable with it
after i pressuered her well, she confessed she slept wit this guy twice, but it was a mistake.
i forgave her though and av 4gotten it all.(i aint a saint though)
i try to trust her anyway. cos she tells me to pls do trust her. i think i can see thru her heart(i can tell if
shes the best gal av ever had.[/td]

I see very clearly you have a good heart and really love her and i admire that but getting married is a whole different ball game.I'm married and my motto that guided me was,"let me hurt now for a while than to hurt for a lifetime".They are fundamental issues here that can't be swept under the rug,so let me advice, hold on with the marriage for now because you may have forgiven and i also suspect that she may also have forgiven you in the past but certainly trust has been broken.Going into marriage with all this will only spell doom,so i know it may hurt but look into the future,how will you handle catching your wife cheating on you?
Re: Am I A Fool by lexylexy9: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2010
Didn't understand most of what you typed here, but get the basics.

You're going to stick with your girlfriend, give her another chance. Just remember - you shouldn't throw this incident in her face, each time you guys have a disagreement. If you decide to forgive, it must be absolute.

Best of luck in your decision.

THANKS ALOT SIENNA.YOUR COMMENT IS JUST WAT I NEEDED
SHE FELT REALLY HURT AND I COULDN STAND THE PAIN SHE WAS FEELING.
WILL TRY NOT TO THROW IT BACK AT HER FACE  AGAIN(FOR MY GOOD AND OURS).
I LOVE HER AND THATS GOIN TO BE MY FINAL DECISION.
THANKS
Re: Am I A Fool by axeman85(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2010
@poster

sorry to hear that its all your choice but dont be too hasty to make decisions ooo.
let me give you an example

back in the days while i was in unilag and i used to have this female friend that we are soo close.she came to visit me and sat on the bed and then i put my head on her legs and slept off while watching a movie together. bearing in mind we are very close and not dating and never even kissed oo. people even my own friends never believed me when i said we are jst close friends.

but if her bf should walk in that day then it would have been something else.  till today we are still so close. but there are limits now as she is married. and the hubby knows me very well and calls me his wifes brother even thou we are not related.

thats an example of jst a plain and honest relationship btw 2 people. but somtimes its hard to tell the truth for lies.  about the phones it might be true and it might be lies. the ball is in your court.

good to see you have made up your mind, but jst make sure you are 100% ok with it and dont throw it back in her face anytime you have arguments ooo. and i know this time around now, u will want to be monitoring her. jst be careful
Re: Am I A Fool by BlakkBoi(m): 12:54am On Apr 12, 2010
@poster.

No one is born a fool, people attain foolishness, or have others guide them through. Good thing you have forgiven her, but ma guy a promiscuous girl will always be a promiscuous girl get used to it. She can always apologize anytime she screws around after-all you love her.

I used to have a girlfriend while in school, she always get rapped from from when she lost her virginity. Infact out of the every 5 sex, one is with me and 5 goes to numerous rapists. And i always forgive her and d rapists till i ran out of forgiveness, i guess she is still getting raped till today grin grin grin grin

Woman matter!!. Na serious matter ooo. As long as you are not married fall in love with your head and not your heart. Gba be!

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / What Would Ladies Think About Me? / Lebianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.