Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure (14432 Views)

I Bought Condom For N150 / Guys Prescribe Good Condom For Me / Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure by ubunja(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2018
VERDA:

My brother most times its the so called clean chics you should be weary of.....my point is,be safe,where condom to avoid stories that touch.
i hear you. believe me i do.
but as long as you gona kiss that chick and lick&suck her pvssy already you have exposed yourself to STIs like Chlamydia, human papillomavirus, gonorrhea, herpes and hepatitis that are orally transmitted.unless you wear a mouth condom.
and if you just brushed your teeth before licking that pvssy there is a chance of you getting HIV thru cuts that we normally get when we brush teeth.
all these can be avoided if you stop dealing with trashy cheap hoes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure by aksocute(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
ubunja:

*that time when you cant tell if its sarcasm or a real comment undecided
my lack of sarcasm-detecting skills will be the death of me.

My brother. life doesn't have duplicate o. Use condom all the time if you can't abstain. HIV is real o. Even if woman fine like Beyonce, bros. am still in total control of my emotion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns? / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.