Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,871 members, 7,922,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

My LOVE Proposal To My Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My LOVE Proposal To My Future Wife (513 Views)

A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My LOVE Proposal To My Future Wife by Comrade90210(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Baby, the love I have for you is unbeatable like MAN CITY, and I'll never bring shame on you like LUKAKU.
I'll be by your side come rain, come sunshine like LIONEL MESSI.
I will never give up cause I will always use my head like ALVARO MORATA.
I'll always be there to save you like DE'GEA.
I promise to always make you happy like RONALDO.
I'll always entertain you like DE BRUYNE.
I know ur friends Will always want to come in-between us like LIVERPOOL.
But by the power of God, they'll be nowhere to be found like TOTTENHAM.
I promise to always surprise you like eden HAZARD.
I will never play with ur heart like Mourinho.
I know some big boys like PSG will be coming to steal you away from me But if you believe, we can still make it to the top like Arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: My LOVE Proposal To My Future Wife by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Is Arsenal at the top?Wonderful piece hope you meant everyword.
Re: My LOVE Proposal To My Future Wife by Comrade90210(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
yes dear i meant every word we still have sincere Real guys in d world now
Re: My LOVE Proposal To My Future Wife by mikejj(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin hop d bae is nt a nigerian girl
Re: My LOVE Proposal To My Future Wife by endurance333(f): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thumbs up. I Hope she likes football also.

1 Like

Re: My LOVE Proposal To My Future Wife by mattiecute(f): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hope she knows sports sha. B4 she'll comman be looking @ u lyk beans after ur composed speech cheesy
Re: My LOVE Proposal To My Future Wife by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
And right now you are missing her like morata cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My LOVE Proposal To My Future Wife by Comrade90210(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
cheesy grin indeed like morata but d sad news be i don't even know d girl or lady or woman self was just practicing my skills ni

(1) (Reply)

Housewives / Yet Another Nigerian Girl Proposes To Her Boyfriend And He Said No / Reasons Why Slayqueenism Won't Stop Anytime Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.