Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. (2528 Views)

How Best Can I Invest 5k? / Is It Good To Invest 5k In Bitcoin Now? / Get 5% Commission Instantly!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
In this year 2018, it is clear that Entrepreneurship is the way for anyone who seeks financial-independence and wants to solve the money-problem, once and for all. It is also a vital tool for nation-building, as identified by our President in his January 1, 2018 Speech:

“…I am today appealing to enterprising Nigerians with ideas and unemployed graduates and other able-bodied and literate men and women with ideas not to just sit and wait for employment from the government or the Organized Private Sector. Great nations are built by enterprising people ...”

Many great minds have discovered that smart people invest in ideas/businesses that have the ability the generate income on a recurrent-basis, and that explains why even a Software Giant like Microsoft still invests in the development of Software Platforms like “Azure”, which requires its users to pay recurrently, in order to ensure their continued use of the platform.

An understanding of this business-fact has also led to the proliferation of many Multi Level Marketing (MLM) Systems and Ponzi Schemes. Unfortunately, the latter (an example of which is MMM) has always left a lot of her investors in a state of Financial Bankruptcy, as the systems stagnated and eventually collapsed; vanishing with all the monies invested!

If I still have your attention at this point, then please wait for my updates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hold on to this!

1 Like

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
One more inspiration to hold-on to, while I bring you updates...

1 Like

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
I like this!

1 Like

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by 9jaceo: 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
We are waiting.
Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
9jaceo:
We are waiting.

Alright...will be up soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Multi Level Marketing Systems Vs Ponzi Schemes

A Ponzi Scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profit of financial trading.

The scheme is actually named after a man named Charles Ponzi, who made the scheme hugely popular in the 1920s, after diverting investors’ money (in a programme he was running at the time) to make payments to earlier investors and himself, and raked-in huge amounts of money in the process.

The down-side to these systems is that their operators rely on a consistent in-flow of investors to stay operational. Hence, in the event that there is a stall in the recruitment of new investors, there ceases to be a flow of cash in the system, and the investors can no longer be paid.

At this stage, one of the following will happen:

1. The system stagnates, becomes useless/unprofitable, and eventually collapses

2. The operator foresees trouble coming, and simply disappears with all the money he has made, leaving investors frustrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
On the other hand, a Multi Level Marketing (MLM) System is a system of marketing where a company engages the services of independent entrepreneurs (sometimes referred to as Distributors) in the sale of its products/services, in exchange for a commission – these commissions are usually paid on direct sales of the distributors or on those made by their recruits (or down-lines) on multiple levels. This system is a more dependable one, since there's a sure source of income (the product sale) from which the investors can be paid.

A few considerations are critical however, when evaluating a MLM System:

1. The need for the company’s product in the market. This is critical, or an investor in such a business is bound to labour in vain.

2. The commission system offered by the company

3. The level of support given to the investors (or distributors) by the company, to ensure their success in business

Now there’s a sweet spot that lies in-between the two systems; and that’s what we’ve found!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hold onto this (I love it), updates are coming...

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
You might like this too. I love it...updates in a few minutes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sorry for the delay.

Like I was saying earlier, I'll continue my discussion under the following heading:

**************************************Investments, Technology, and Education***********************************

To begin, please point your browser to the address: www.worldometers.info, and take a look at the current global-spend on education. As I write this, the amount of money currently being spent on educational-services across the globe is above $9bn.

[url]Worldometers.info[/url] is an Online Service that provides real-time information on global-spends. As far as global-spend on education is concerned, it pulls its info from UNESCO’s Institute for Statistics, among other sources.

Given this info, coupled with the fact that there are currently over 200 million schools across the globe, it became obvious to us that there’s a huge market to be served in the sector, hence, we decided to build a unique Educational Technology (leveraging on the strengths of the two income-systems mentioned earlier) to strategically meet the management-demands of schools, while supporting entrepreneurship like no other platform we know does.

The result?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
*****************************************Open e-Mark Is Born!*********************************************

https://theopenemark.ml

Before I continue here, I want to assure you that Open e-Mark is nothing like you’ve ever seen in this space; especially in the area of Entrepreneurship Support.

We launched our product, officially in November last year (2017), and as I speak, we have two (2) reputable-schools in Makurdi, Benue State (where our office currently is) on the platform:

1. Government College Secondary School, Makurdi - whose web-presence we just launched, migrating their data to our platform: https://gcm.com.ng

2. Ecwa Nursery & Primary School, Makurdi.

Please take a moment to browse-through our site, to get a feel of where I’m going, and then come back here to find-out what’s about to happen to the both of us (financially and emotionally), as we embark on this partnership.

See you soon…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
This is true!

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 2:13am On Jan 13, 2018
Alas

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 2:31am On Jan 13, 2018
Some more inspiration!

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 2:54am On Jan 13, 2018
Let me iterate...

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 3:43am On Jan 13, 2018
***************************8****How Will Investing In Open e-Mark Make You Money?**********************************

To discuss how Open e-Mark can make you money as an investor, I’ll begin on this wise:

The platform (https://oemsis.azurewebsites.net) is open to anyone (schools, IT Companies, and entrepreneurs alike): It allows schools (or entrepreneurs having their own clients) to sign-up and (among other things) upload students’ scores for processing by the Result Processing Module of the Platform.

While uploads are being done, the system processes the scores (in real-time) and grades the students (according to a defined system); after which it automatically generates each student’s report-sheet, as shown in one of the earlier photos I uploaded.

However, in order for guardians or students to view/print the generated report-sheets, they need to supply the system with an access-code - something we fondly call the e-Mark Codes!

Our e-Mark Codes are sold to schools, at the rate of NGN300/code, and they are usable three (3) times, within a 12-month period.

Now, here’s the deal…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 4:13am On Jan 13, 2018
Sample e-Mark Codes:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 4:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Iterating...

1 Share

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 4:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Iterating here...

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 5:35am On Jan 13, 2018
...will be up with the next update soon. Until then, I'm saying cheers to all the entrepreneurs!

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 6:05am On Jan 13, 2018
...still cheering all the entrepreneurs!

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2018
This understanding has kept us going...updates coming soon

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2018
A very good morning to everyone!

Just before I bring you the next updates, I want to gear-you-up with these two (2) tips:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2018
As an Open e-Mark Partner, you make money on our platform in several interesting ways:

1. Referral Commissions: The Referral System we’ve built into our platform allows you to earn instant-commissions on others you refer to the platform, both directly and in-directly, on two levels; and then you earn life-time commissions on every purchase of our e-Mark Codes, made by both your direct and in-direct referrals; again, on two (2) levels. And everything is automated on the platform.

Here’s how it works…
Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2018
Please hold on to this while I bring you updates...

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hello everyone, sorry for the delays...got some distractions...will be up soon.

Thank you for your patience!

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Entrepreneurship can help us achieve this!

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by blessedvisky(m): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Oga talk Wetin you wan talk and stop distracting us with pictures
Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by dbestuncle: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
waiting for u

1 Like

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2018
blessedvisky:
Oga talk Wetin you wan talk and stop distracting us with pictures

No vex, my brother. I'm currently multi-tasking; hence the delays...up soon

Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by yearegods: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2018
dbestuncle:
waiting for u

Alright, thanks for your interest. Please forgive my delays...will be up with updates soon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donationreward.net / Bye Bye / Make 10k - 50k Daily Running 1page Website System...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.