Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,889 members, 7,980,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:15 AM

Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear (958 Views)

But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by alanka(f): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
in real life if Buhari comes out to public, if he likes with 1000 security agents. I am sure he would be killed.

he can come out in pictures, paper or video no problem but in life, he would be killed by: poison, gun or bomb.

if he does not, his political associates will be killed in batches.

1 Like

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Na you wan kill am??

1 Like

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by Haganah: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
I don think so.

Osibanjo went to Lagos in the height of the fuel scarcity and the suffering Afonjas were too cowardly to do anything .

As long as Buhari remains in the North and SW he is safe. Those two regions have a lot in common mentally.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Who wan kee bubu..

Abeg easy.. chill after his retirement you can go visit..
Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by EbubeIkedi: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
Haganah:
I don think so.

Osibanjo went to Lagos in the height of the fuel scarcity and the suffering Afonjas were too cowardly to do anything .

As long as Buhari remains in the North and SW he is safe. Those two regions have a lot in common mentally.
[/s]

Typical flat head, no shame nor honor. Same Buhari was in Enugu/Anambra Nov last year and your worthless leader queue to shake him. Descendants of the Abidjan tourist Ojukwu calling others coward, no wonder everyone piss on you animals. Pathetic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by SouthEastFacts: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:
[s][/s]

Typical flat head, no shame nor honor. Same Buhari was in Enugu/Anambra Nov last year and your worthless leader queue to shake him. Descendants of the Abidjan tourist Ojukwu calling others coward, no wonder everyone piss on you animals. Pathetic
If are so proud of your miners of an ancestors, you won't be impersonating with an Igbo name.

Back to topic. Op you are committing treason and wishing upon yourself the full expression of the powers of the Nigerian State. Be guided.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by EbubeIkedi: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
SouthEastFacts:

If are so proud of your miners of an ancestors, you won't be impersonating with an Igbo name.

Back to topic. Op you are committing treason and wishing upon yourself the full expression of the powers of the Nigerian State. Be guided.
[/s]

Coming from a product of baby factory, are you proud of your human eating ancestors? Where did i call myself eboe? Get lost and go eat your normal human meat. Mschew

6 Likes

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

the guy na IGBO wannabe..

IGBO AMAKA cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by InfiniteLoopx: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mod, please bring down this useless post. OP, hope say you fit stand the backlash of this ill-thought post? angry

Mynda44, please, bring down this post.
Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by SouthEastFacts: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
EbubeIkedi:
[s][/s]

Coming from a product of baby factory, are you proud of your human eating ancestors? Where did i call myself eboe? Get lost and go eat your normal human meat. Mschew
Coming from a descendant of a skull miner.
Abeg when miners start answering ebubeikedi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by EbubeIkedi: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Coming from a descendant of a skull miner.
Abeg when miners start answering ebubeikedi?

Cocaine smuggler, Is your name SouthEastfacts? You are dumb and even proud of it, no wonder you eat human meat. Spits

3 Likes

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by infohenry(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
alanka:
in real life if Buhari comes out to public, if he likes with 1000 security agents. I am sure he would be killed.

he can come out in pictures, paper or video no problem but in life, he would be killed by: poison, gun or bomb.

I hope you know what you are doing because you just threatened the C-in-C of Nigeria armed forces. You can be arrested tomorrow don't think you are anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by omenkaLives(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
alanka:

Would you be the one to kill him?

You people just sit behind keyboards and type all sort of stupid stuffs.

And they call this "freedom of expression".

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by usba: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
I feel sorry for sick and mentally unfit people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by nwanza1: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Would you be the one to kill him?

You people just sit behind keyboards and type all sort of stupid stuffs.

And they call this "freedom of expression".

Smh.
[/s]
just had a stressful day too tired to comment
enjoy your time grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear by yarimo(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2018
alanka:

announcements nairalanders! Please another YABA LEFT patient is detected. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

APC Has Left Aso Rock Spiritually – Secondus / Voter's Registration Hitch Free In Nothern States, But Not So In The South / Police Sargeant Attacks Peace Corps Commandant In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.