Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:44 AM

Apc Wants A Total Ban Of Nigerian Private Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apc Wants A Total Ban Of Nigerian Private Schools (418 Views)

Nigerian Private Universities And Their Funny Names / Total Ban Of Bullying In Nigerian Schools / Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Wants A Total Ban Of Nigerian Private Schools by BlackPenNG: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
If not for secondary education, majority of youths nowadays attended a private primary school, and the reason why most parents tried their best to send wards to at least a private primary school is simply because private schools seemingly provided quality educational system, following the deteriorated public schools.

But, if this is your view, the North West caucus of the National youths of APC in Kaduna just seem to have another view.
They are opined that it is the advent of the private schools that had resulted in the public schools suffering neglect from even the govt.
According to them, the public schools deteriorated in terms of structures and value.
The youths, who are in support of the educational reforms of the Kaduna state Government, advocated that private schools be scrapped, so that there could be a remedy to failing educational sector.
A statement by the secretary of the caucus, Mallam Isiyaku, pointed out that the advent of the private schools had led to segregation in our society, and this had separated the children of the poor from those of the rich. Focusing standard education towards the rich, while leaving the poor to wallow in impoverishment in terms of finance as well as education.

The Commissioner for Local Govt and chieftaincy affairs, Jefaru Sani received the group to the state capital on behalf of the government, and reiterated the fact that the state govt is poised at delivering quality education to both the rich and the poor.
He added that the total over hauling going on around the state's educational system is not politically inclined or motivated, but with the interest of the masses at heart!
He restated that unqualified teachers would be relieved of their duties, and the govt would forge ahead in spite of challenges.
Rather than making comments on their agitations, he was coy to handle the matter and later saw off the group.
Is this really the next step in improving our educational system?

Source: http://www.blackpenng.com/2018/01/apc-wants-total-ban-of-nigerian-private.html?m=1
Re: Apc Wants A Total Ban Of Nigerian Private Schools by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
You want to ban primary private schools. Lol this one must be the joker of the century. You think say na Finland u dey.
Lalasticlala come and see
Re: Apc Wants A Total Ban Of Nigerian Private Schools by godsamist: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
When you see blind politics won't you recognised if?
When leaders are talking from both side of there mouths hope ,it won't be hard to identify it?
When fire is burning in the house,and rats are busy playing prank which is the prime ultimate things among the two?
Let's be frank which of subjects love to show off when it comes to given my child the best education... the poor or the rich?
They are the one that will tell you, my child cannot attend such cats and dogs schools.
There is still a hidden agenda to all this cock and bull stories....politics in the wrong hands if you should ask me!,

(1) (Reply)

I'm A 200l Botany Student But I Want To Study Pharmacy. Need Your Advice / Pls I Need A Final Year Project Topic / Summary Of The Book “in Dependence”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.